S E V E N T E E N

SAY THE NAME- sorry 😂

====

Taeyong debated all morning the next day if he should even go meet with his father. He hated him and never wanted to see his face again, but he is his father, and even though Taeyong is a grown man now, he was still scared if what he could do. So he decided to get changed into a simple white shirt and ripped black skinny jeans, slipping on his shoes and grabbing his keys and wallet before saying goodbye to Yuta and Sicheng and walking out the door.

He drove the familiar route to his house, his nerves going crazy and butterflies swarming his stomach. He didn't know what to expect.

He parked and got out, going up to the front door and knocking. Yeah he may have lived here, but he was too afraid to just walk in.

The door opened and revealed his father who looked old and pissed off. Taeyong's hands started shaking as Minho bowed his head and let his son in. Taeyong returned the bow and nervously walked inside. He was directed towards the kitchen, but he stopped dead when he saw who was at the table.

"J-Johnny!?" Taeyong exclaimed. "Why the hell are you here!?"

Johnny smiled and bit his lip as he looked Taeyong up and down, remembering all too well the fun they had last night. Taeyong noticed and shyly crossed his arms over his chest, the tall boy instantly making him fearful.

"It's nice to see you again, Taeyong. I see that my- our" he glanced at Minho "plan is working. How are you feeling huh? Did your husband freak and kick you out? Well, that was expected I guess."

Taeyong just listened with his jaw slack and his eyes watering. "Wait- you planned this!? Why the fuck would you do something like this!?"

His dad spoke up. "You know I don't agree with you being gay and going off and marrying some dude. I had a plan for you to grow with a beautiful girl and make your dream cone true. Yes, you may have accomplished one of those, but I'm not allowing you to do it with a guy. So I hired Mr. Johnny Seo, who works undercover to ruin wrong marriages and relationships. He's amazing at what he does son, you should appreciate it."

"Being a singer is just my side job. I'm not that huge of an idol because I don't want to be. I make ten times more money doing what I do already. Why need anything else?" Johnny explained. "Your father here hired me to break you and Jaehyun up so he can finally give you life he wanted you to live. I don't care that you're gay, obviously, but he seems to be so homophobic that he had to go to these lengths to get you back."

Taeyong had broken down completely, his hand covering his mouth as silent tears spilled from his eyes. Why would his father- no, Minho, do this?

"I-I fucking knew it! I knew you drugged me! I kn-knew you had something up your sleeve! Don't think I'm dumb, because you taking us into a room with a camera is no coincidence!" he turned to Minho, balking his hands into fists. "I hate you! I can't believe you did this!! Just wait till I tell Jae. We can have you arrested! We can-" Taeyong was cut off as Johnny covered his mouth with a cloth. He breathed in and his head started spinning. The cloth must have some time of knock out gas. His eyes drooped closed as his body slumped into Johnny's, the world going black.

-

Jae watched the video again and again, crying each time. But by the fourth or fifth time of seeing it, he knew something wasn't right. He watched it closely, noticing how Taeyong stumbled into the room. How he practically fell onto the bed. The way his words were slurred as he spoke. Maybe he was right. Maybe someone was behind this. Maybe he was drugged. Jae started panicking, quickly getting dressed and grabbing everything, helping little Mark with his with his shoes before hurrying out the door. He helped Mark into his seat then got in his own, nearly speeding all the way to Yuta and Sicheng's house. He knew that's where he'd go. He just knew.

"Daddy Jae, is Tae ok?" Mark asked from the back seat. Jae glanced at him in the rearview mirror and smiled nervously.

"I hope so buddy, I hope so..." Jae's voice trailed off as he pulled into the driveway, not seeing Taeyong's car. His heart pounded faster.

He got Mark and went up to the front door, going in and letting the boy go play with Donghyuck. Yuta and Sicheng greeted him, asking what was wrong.

"Wh-where is Taeyong?" he asked.

"He went somewhere. Why? What's wrong?" Yuta answered. Jae's eyes started watering as he started fidgeting around, his nerves going crazy.

Sicheng looked at his best friend concerned. "Jae, what's wrong?"

Jae took a shaky breath and started shaking, anxiety coursing through his veins.

"I-I kept watching the video and I believe him. He does look like he was drugged. Sicheng, we need to find him! I don't want him to hurt himself! Pl-please, we need to find him-" Jae's sentence got cut off as a sob escaped his throat. Sicheng engulfed his friend in a hug. Donghyuck and Mark came running down the stairs confused and afraid for Jae. Mark came up to his daddy slowly and hugged his leg, tears streaming down his cheeks. Jae chuckled sadly and pulled away from Sicheng to hold his little son. They cried together, Yuta and Sicheng witnessing the whole sad scene in front of them. Donghyuck didn't know what to do, so he joined his friend in the embrace.

====

I'M CRYING AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD DAY SKSKKSK. IT'S MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL SKDKDK. anyway hope y'all are having a great day/night!

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💗