T W E N T Y - F O U R

Taeyong was getting antsy. The months were going by quicker than he wanted. By December he had all the choreo done for Promise and practiced it everyday to master it. The holidays went by too fast, leaving Taeyong nervous when February 1st came around. What if Jae didn't like it? What if he messed up? He only had a week. The concert was already planned and tickets were sold out. Jae was oblivious to it though. Somehow their manager found a way to keep it a complete secret.

The three were currently hanging out at Yuta and Sicheng's house, watching Mark and Donghyuck do Just Dance. The older boys were casually lounging around, having good laughs and nibbling on snacks while they watched the youngest two dance around. Taeyong had already told the Yuwin couple about his plan for his concert next week and they knew to keep it to themselves. He knew he could trust them.

Suddenly Taeyong's phone started ringing, startling him. He was snapped from his thoughts. Taeyong left the room with a small wave and went out back, answering his phone.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hello Taeyong. It's Mr. Lee, your manager. I understand we have a concert planned for next Tuesday at 6:30, yes?" he asked.

"Y-yes sir. Less than six days," Taeyong answered, nervously giggling.

"Alright. I just called to let you know that I would like for you to be here around 4:00 so we can get you ready. Are you ok with that?"

"Of course! That works perfect. Thank you manager-nim," Taeyong replied. They ended the call and Tae made his way slowly back into the house. Obviously Jaehyun knew that a concert was being held on his birthday, but he didn't know who would be playing. He thought it was cool that it was on his birthday. He Even got vip tickets. Taeyong was glad Jae was excited. Especially when it was a complete surprise for him.

He went back into the living room and decided to sit in Jae's lap with a smile on his face. Jae gladly let him, wrapping his strong loving arms around his husband.

"Who was that baby?" Jae whispered in Taeyong's ear.

"It was just my mom checking in seeing how I was. She said to call her later so she can say hi to Mark," he lied. Jae smiled and kissed him on the cheek, turning his attention back to the boys.

-

Taeyong had been in their backyard dance studio nearly all day perfecting the dance he made for Promise. He didn't want anything to get messed up. He grabbed his phone to check the time and nearly had a panic attack. 10:45?! How did time fly so quickly?! He hurried and showered in the spa room and rushed back into the house with water dripping from his body and a towel clutched around his waist. Taeyong was drained and he knew he would fall asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

He quickly but quietly walked in through the back door and tip-toed towards the stairs leading to his and Jae's room. He was just about to take the first step when he felt fingers slip between the towel and his back, gripping the fabric and slowly pulling him backwards. He did his best not to trip and held the towel tight in his fist. He eventually ended up with his back against Jae's bare torso. Bare everything actually. Taeyong could tell Jae was naked and it made him excited to be honest. Just the thought of Jae taking him right here on the stairs-

"Why were you out there so late baby? I'm worried about you. Are you hiding something from me?" Jae whispered against Taeyong's neck just below his ear. The older shivered.

"I-I was just practicing our routine that's all," Tae stammered, feeling Jae's hands move to the front of his body and disappear yet again under the towel. He bit his lip.

"Is that so? Well, I'm sure you'll be perfect no matter what." Jae's right hand slid over Taeyong's cock making the older whine quietly and lean his head back into the crook if his neck. Jae took the invitation and sucked on the older's delicious creamy skin leaving a deep purple mark. Jae teasingly let his fingers brush along Tae's dick just to hear the older whimper and pout. Taeyong finally let the towel drop as he turned and smashed their lips together, wrapping his arms around Jae's neck and jumping onto him. The younger held his husbands petite waist, letting his legs wrap around his hips. Tae grabbed Jaehyun's cheeks and kissed him roughly, his hips bucking against the younger needingly. Jae mentally chuckled, grabbing Taeyong's ass cheeks and squeezing them.