T W E N T Y - T W O

"Hey babe... is it ok if I know what happened to you?... You still haven't explained..." Jae asked Taeyong while they were preparing for bed. It has been two weeks since Tae has been released from the hospital.

They both got comfortable on the bed, Taeyong snuggling into Jae's chest like usual. He had missed Jae's strong arms encasing him and keeping him safe. He was glad that he was forgiven.

"Well... when I got to Yuta and Sicheng's, I went to my- our- room and just cried. Then my Minho texted me and told me to meet him at his house. I went the next day and he and Johnny were there waiting for me. Johnny knocked me out with some chemicals on a cloth and then I woke up some time later in a dark locked room. There Minho and Johnny talked to me and then Johnny b-beat and raped me. They did it again and again. Then I got into Johnny's head and made him feel guilty and he must've called Minho. Minho came and he- he-" Taeyong buried his face into Jae's chest and sobbed hard. Jae just soothingly rubbed his back.

"Shh, it's ok Tae. You don't have to go on," he whispered. Tae tightened his grip around the younger and clung to nearly every part of his body. They sat like that for awhile, cuddling with silence engulfing them. Jae got lost in his thoughts, just relishing his time with Taeyong. But then something dawned on him.

"Hey Tae, guess what I just remembered," he said, excitement lacing his voice. Tae pulled his head back and gasped into the younger's eyes.

"What?"

"Mark starts school Monday! Who would've thought it was so close," he answered, giggling.

Taeyong's face lit up and he quickly sat up. He looked completely surprised and it was the cutest thing Jae has probably ever seen.

"Jae oh my gosh this is so big! We have to take him to the mall this weekend and do some shopping for him! Get him a fresh haircut, new clothes, shoes, oh my god. This is gonna be awesome!" Taeyong exclaimed, straddling Jae and pulling him up into a hug. The younger laughed and accepted the embrace, having missed it for too long. The older pulled back and gently put his hands on Jae's squishy dimpled cheeks and leaned for a sweet kiss. Jae gladly accepted, grabbing the older's waist and pulling him impossibly closer. Taeyong moved his hands to the back if Jae's head, tangling his hands in his brown locks. Their tongues clashed and bodies clung to each other like never before.

Soon they became breathless and had to pull apart for air. Taeyong smirked and touched their forehead together and breathed in Jae's sweet scent. He couldn't have asked for anyone more amazing than Jae. Ever.

"We should get some sleep baby. It's getting late," Jae commented.

"Alright," the older answered, placing a gentle kiss on Jae's nose and laying him down. Jae gazed lovingly at Taeyong, his beauty never ceasing to take his breath away. He was just perfect. Not a flaw on him. Even his eye scar was perfect.

"Are you planning on sleeping on top of me Yongie?" the younger asked jokingly. Taeyong bit his lip and averted his eyes at Jae's shirt, running his index finger down his abdomen.

"I plan of doing a lot of things on top of you..." Taeyong replied, sliding Jae's shirt up and leaning down to kiss his chest. Jae held Taeyong's waist tight as he felt his tongue run along his white skin and flick over his already hard nipples. Taeyong latched his lips on them and sucked hard. Jaehyun bit his lip so he kept quiet and didn't wake up Mark. Taeyong started grinding his crotch against Jae's, this time producing an accidental moan the younger didn't mean to let out. Jae sat the two and got rid of their shirts and was about to flip them over but Taeyong had other plans, pinning him down by the wrists.

"I'm in control tonight baby," Tae said, leaning down kissing Jae's neck just under his earlobe. "Just lay back and relax."

"Tae I'm not bottoming-"

Taeyong placed a finger over Jae's lips, quieting him. "I never said you were babe. Just relax, ok?" The look in Taeyong's eyes completely silenced Jae.

Taeyong took advantage of Jae being shirtless and brought his lips down to his irresistible skin, leaving light purple love marks all over his chest. He made sure his hips were continuously grinding against the younger, already feeling his erection push against his thigh through his pants. He brought his lips lower and lower until he was licking Jae's V-lines, approaching the waistline on his sweats. He hovered his face almost a foot above the younger's crotch, licking his lips seductively and gazing up and Jae. His eyes were closed and his breath was uneven. Taeyong lightly palmed Jae's cock through his sweats, watching how his fists clenched the sheets next to him.

"Tae~" the younger moaned quietly. Taeyong slowly slid off Jae's pants and boxers. His cock excitingly sprung free, grazing Taeyong's lips. He got rid of Jae's clothes and started kitty licking the slit in the younger's cock. Jae pushed his head into the pillow and clenching his fists tighter.  He felt Taeyong grab his cock and his wet hot mouth go down on it.

"Arghhh my god Tae~" Jae growled. He was trying to stay quiet, but it was proving to be extremely hard.  Tae was sucking hard and slow, making Jae go crazy. The younger gently pushed his hips up trying to get more friction but Tae held them down, preventing him from that.

Taeyong let off and quickly  stripped himself to nothing, straddling his husband again. He sat just in front of Jae's cock, loving how it tickled his ass crack. He teased Jae by rubbing his butt against Jae's erection.

Jaehyun grabbed the older's hips and connected their lips, distracting him while he directed his entrance to the tip of his cock. Taeyong lightly bit down on Jae's bottom lip as he was lowered down onto his cock. His nails dug into the younger's shoulders until Jae's cock was all the way in.

"Move Jae~" Taeyong whimpered, starting to bounce up and down. Jae moved his hips, the sound of skin-slapping filling the room. Taeyong muffled his moans in the crook of Jae's neck, sucking on it when the pleasure almost became too much.

Jae pounded faster, angling his hips and hitting Taeyong's prostate dead on.

"A-ah fuck Jae~" Taeyong moaned a little too loudly into Jae's neck. The older became completely weak, his body slumping on Jae's while he was getting fucked hard. Jae took the advantage and rolled them over, feeling Taeyong's legs spread wide as he held his body close.

"J-Jae, I'm close."

"Me too baby, me too~"

Even with all the waves of pleasure flowing through Taeyong, he was still able to be surprised that Mark hadn't woken up or anything with all the actions going on just across from his room. But Taeyong just pushed it aside and arched his back, his orgasm seconds away. And the way Jae was attacking his prostate, it was milliseconds away.

Jae suddenly brought their lips together in a sweet but fierce kiss as he came hard into his husband, filling him up to the brim. A few more thrusts and Taeyong was done, his cum coating their stomachs and chests. They stayed there breathless for a few moments. Jae then pulled out and shakily stood up, grabbing Tae's hands and pulling him up with him.

"Come on babe. Let's go get cleaned up," he said. Taeyong just tiredly followed, trying not to fall asleep standing.

====

Heyyyyyy finally a completely happy chapter for once lmao! Hope you enjoyed! imma go to bed lol I have a job interview tomorrow I'm so nervous 😅

See you later!

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💖