E L E V E N

Taeyong woke up Saturday alone. He got up and stretched, glancing at the clock. It read 11 am. He sighed and went to the bathroom, doing his business and going downstairs for breakfast. He brought his phone with him to text Jae.

Tae_Yong💖: heyy where r u?

While Tae waited for Jaehyun to answer, he made coffee and eggs with toast. He took his breakfast to the living-room and turned the TV on, putting on some random show and eating. He glanced at their bags sitting on the floor, wondering what Jae could've packed in his. Taeyong decided to look later, his eyes getting glued to the TV.

-

Hours later Jae still wasn't back. Taeyong sighed and connected his phone to the bluetooth speaker and blasted music throughout the house before sitting down in front of Jae's bags. Finally his phone went off when he opened the first suitcase.

Jung_Jeffrey: sorry babe I forgot I had a dentist appointment today. it's just a normal checkup. I'm currently at the store picking up stuff for dinner. be home soon love you ❤

Tae_Yong💖: that's ok see you soon love you too ❤

Tae set his phone back down and continued sifting through the bag, only finding clothes and bathroom products. He grabbed Jae's backpack and opened the big pocket, his eyes widening and heart pounding.

Taeyong reached a shaky hand in the bag and pulled out a long, thick pink vibrator. He ran his hand along it, the toy reminding him of his husbands own length. It had to be at least the same size! He looked back in the bag and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and a cock ring. Why the hell does he have these things!? Taeyong thought. To be honest they turned him on, just imagining Jae use them on him was exciting him. He checked the time and closed the bag, bringing the vibrator with him. He hurried to his room, his already painfully hard erection pushing against his sweatpants.

He slammed his door shut and tossed the vibrator on the bed, not being able to tear his clothes off fast enough. He didn't know when Jae was getting home, so he wanted to be quick.

He slipped his boxers off, sighing when his cock was released from the cloth and slapped against his stomach. He grabbed Jae's lube from a drawer in the bathroom and sat on the bed, nervous and excited at the same time. He was nervous because Jae could walk at any time, but he was also excited because he liked the thought of being caught. Jae probably didn't know that Taeyong would find his toys, or more or less use them.

Tae bit his lip as he brought his shaky hand to his erection, slowly pumping it. With his other hand he studied the pink toy, seeing that there wasn't a button. He was slightly confused until a small object caught his eye. It was the remote, sitting on Jae's pillow.

Taeyong used both hands now, rolling onto his stomach and putting two lubed fingers in his hole. He hissed at he cold liquid. He stretched himself out, wishing Jae could be here to help his horny ass.

Once satisfied he lathered the toy with lube and brought it to his entrance, gently pushing the tip in.

It was an odd feeling that he happened to love already. It may not have been Jae's dick, but it was close enough. He whimpered quietly as he continued to push the vibrator in until it was stuffed deep in his hole, the tip grazing against his prostate with every tiny move.

He reached over and grabbed the remote, moaning at the sensation of the toy inside him. He looked at it for a second before pushing a button. Suddenly the toy vibrated, the vibrations ripping through his prostate. Taeyong moaned loudly, falling onto the bed.

He felt so good with the toy inside him. He struggled to roll onto his back before bringing his hand back to his erection. His mouth was open, high pitched loud moans spilling out of it. With lidded eyes he glanced over at the black remote and pressed another button, his back arching as the vibrator went up to it's highest setting.