F I V E

"Mark! May you come here please?" Jae called from the kitchen table. He listened as the boy barreled down the stairs holding his wolf and wearing his small Bts blanket as a cape. Taeyong grinned to himself.

"Yes Daddy?" he said, sitting in Jae's lap. Jae ruffled his hair a little.

"Mark, did your parents ever put you in school?" Taeyong asked, looking at the boy with serious eyes. Mark looked down and fidgeted with his wolf.

"No. They said I didn't need any friends. They said a w-worfwess boy like me didn't need to be happy," he muttered, tears welling up in his eyes. Jae cuddled him into his chest and rubbed his arm lovingly.

"I'm so sorry Markie. They were really mean weren't they," he replied softly. Mark nodded against his chest and sniffled.

Taeyong scooted closer to them and used his thumb to wipe off the tears from the boys cheeks.

"Would you like to go now?" Tae asked. Mark looked up in his daddy's eyes and grinned.

"Yes please. I've always wanted friends. When my mommy and daddy were busy they used to lock me in my room with nothing and told me to use my imagine. I was so lonely," the boy explained.

"Imagination?" Jae asked. "No toys? Who does that?"

"Well, we want you to have friends. We want you to have little sleepovers and play dates all the time," Taeyong said. "School starts in two months. Shall we take you to go get enrolled?"

"What's enrolled mean?" Mark asked.

"It means we'll take you to the school and sign some papers so you can go there," Jae answered. Mark smiled and he grabbed Taeyong's hands.

"Yes yes yes! I would love that!" he exclaimed happily. Taeyong and Jae laughed and cuddled their son. Taeyong was so glad he and Jae decided to walk back home. He would've never found this adorable boy if they didn't.

~

Finally, after a long few days, Taeyong and Jaehyun were able to crawl into their bed without Mark in between them. Jae was already laying down while Taeyong was changing his clothes. The older finished and sat on the bed, looking at his fiancé.

"Taking care of a child is tiring," Taeyong admitted, sighing. Jae smiled and pulled the older onto his lap.

"Yeah. But it's worth it. He's adorable," Jae agreed. Taeyong messed with the hem of Jae's shirt. The younger smirked to himself, knowing what was going on in Taeyong's head.

"Ya know, we haven't had time to ourselves in a while..." Taeyong said, his voice trailing off. Jae placed two fingers under the older's chin and tilted his head so their eyes could meet. Jae see lust in his lovers eyes.

"If we do this you have to be quiet. Mark is on the other side of the hall," Jae explained. Taeyong just grinned and bit his lip, leaning close to Jae's face.

"I'm ok with that." Taeyong pushed their lips together and put his hands under Jae's shirt.

Soon they were naked and Taeyong was lowering himself onto Jae's hard cock. He started slowly bouncing, a dull pain in his butt. He remembered graduation day, when he and Jae had fucked for over an hour. He recalled riding Jae just like this, bouncing on his cock while the younger thrusted into him. He tried his hardest to keep his moans quiet. Jae noticed and brought their lips together, letting sounds of skin slapping and unsteady breathing fill the room.

~

Mark tried hard to sleep but was scared the nightmare he had every night would come back. The boy decided to see if he could lay down with his new daddys.

Mark got up from his big bed and tiptoed from his room. Sounds were coming from his parent's room and he could see their light on. The little boy crept across the hall and quietly pushed the door open, not believing his eyes. He quickly scurried back to his room, the image of Tae and Jae not leaving his mind. What were Daddy Tae and Jae doing? he thought. The boy jumped when he heard a loud sound come from his parent's room. Was that Daddy Tae? Is he ok?

Mark got back under his covers and did his best to fall asleep. He decided to ask his Daddys in the morning about what they were doing. He closed his eyes and cuddled his Wolfie, drifting off into a light sleep.

====

Damn Lol short ass filler chapter. Sorry 😕

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💗