F O U R

Taeyong woke up to complete darkness hearing whimpers and cries. He sat up groggily and rubbed his eyes.

"N-no, please don't leave me Mommy... I'll be a good boy... Please... No..."

Tae looked over at Mark who was curled up in a ball, his tiny fists clenched and tears streaming from his tightly closed eyes. Taeyong shook him gently trying to pull the small boy from his dream.

"Mark. Markie, wake up," the older said softly. He gently shook the little boys shoulder. Mark snapped awake, sitting up and breathing heavily. Taeyong peered into his eyes worriedly.

"What happened?" he whispered, pulling the shaken boy closer to him. Mark clung to his new daddy and sniffled.

"I-I had a bad dream. The dream where my mommy left me on the street. I have it every night and it's hard to sleep," the boy answered. Tae hugged Mark to his chest and pet his hair.

"I'm sorry Markie. Don't worry, Jae and I will never leave you. Lay back down buddy. Let's try and get some sleep ok?" the older answered softly.

"O-ok Daddy," Mark muttered. Taeyong laid back down and let the little boy use his chest as a pillow. He messed with Mark's hair strands until the boy slowly drifted back to sleep.

~

"Daddy, can I get that? Pleaseee," Mark begged. He and Tae were at the mall buying clothes and other things for the little boy. They were currently in a big toy store and Mark was pointing at small wolf stuffed animal. Taeyong smiled and picked it up, briefly looking at it.

"I guess. What shall we name it?" Taeyong asked the excited boy. Mark tapped his chin with his index finger and put on a big show of thinking.

"Hm... How about... Wolfie!" the boy exclaimed.

Taeyong chuckled. Simple but cute. "Wolfie it is! Lets go pay for it."

They went up to the desk and paid for it. Throughout the rest of their day Mark clutched his little wolf to his chest, not leaving it out if his sight.

The boys entered a big store containing all kinds of Kpop merchandise. Mark was very excited and started jumping up and down like a bunny.

"Daddy Daddy may I go look at the Bts things? I've always wanted a Bt21 toy!"

"You must know a lot about them. You're so smart," Taeyong said, ruffling the boys hair. Mark giggled and grabbed the older's hand, pulling toward the Bts section. They got a basket and filled it with Bts toys, clothes, shoes, even a backpack. The little boy played with some of the toys on the shelves. Taeyong took pictures of Mark for future memories.

"Daddy, does Jae like Bts?" the boy asked, turning to Taeyong.

"Sure. It's just been awhile," the older answered. Mark picked a colorful keychain off the shelf and dropped in the basket, giving Taeyong and big innocent smile.

When the two made it home Taeyong led Mark into the room across from his and Jae's and set all the bags down on the big bed.

"Alright. If I hang up your posters and put all your things in here you have to promise Daddy that you'll sleep in here at least five nights out of the week ok?" Taeyong said, kneeling down to Mark's height. The boy pouted, sticking his bottom lip out.

"Ok Daddy Tae. I pwomise," Mark answered. "But I can still sleep with you and Jae two nights?"

Taeyong nodded. "Yep. I'm only saying that because during the week Daddy Jae and I are very busy with work and we need a few nights to get some good sleep. Is that ok?"

"Yes Daddy! Now let's put everything away!" Mark said happily. He's so cute, Taeyong thought.

The two boys put away all Mark's clothes in the dresser and his toys on shelves in the closet. Mark helped Taeyong hang up his Bts posters and put his Bts bedspread on the queen size bed. Mark cutely set his wolf on the pillows and covered him with the blanket. Taeyong took a picture.

"I'm home!" they heard Jae call from downstairs. Mark smiled and started clapping, chanting 'Daddy's home Daddy's home' while running down to greet him. Taeyong came down the stairs a second after him, seeing him and Jae in an adorable embrace. Taeyong grinned and pulled the two in a group hug, giving Jae a quick kiss. They all broke away, Mark giggling.

"Daddy guess what! Tae took me to the mall today to go shopping and got me a wolf stuffy and lots of Bts things! Oh! Wait right here," he explained excitedly. Jae chuckled as Mark ran back up the stairs to grab something.

"I assume you had a fun day?" Jae asked smirking. Taeyong nodded and kissed his fiancé on the cheek as Mark came back down the stairs.

"Daddy Jae look what Tae and I got you!" Mark exclaimed. He held the keychain up to Jae, the biggest smile on his face. Jae laughed and accepted it, picking Mark up and giving him a big hug and kiss on the cheek. The boy giggled happily and kissed Jae on his cheek too. Taeyong laughed over the adorable scene.

"Thank you Markie," said Jae. Mark smiled sadly.

"You're welcome Daddy."

"How about we get some dinner? Do you want to go out to eat Markie?" Taeyong asked, getting rid of his sad mood. The boy smiled big.

"Yes! Where are we gonna go Daddy?" Taeyong glanced at Jae and grinned. He knew exactly the place.

"We're going to the restaurant where I proposed to my Jae," he answered. He saw Jae's cheeks turn a light pink.

"You and Daddy Jae are married?" Mark asked curiously. Taeyong chuckled.

"Not yet. We still have to pick a date. We're engaged right now. Here, look at Daddy's ring," Taeyong squatted down and grabbed Jae's hand gently, showing Mark the sparkly diamond ring on his finger. Mark's eyes were wide as he grabbed Jae's hand in his tiny ones and marveled over it.

"Wow! This must've cost a lot!" he said.

"Well yeah, but my Jae is worth a lot more," Tae replied, kissing Jae's hand.

"Oh stop. Let's go before it gets too late," Jae said shyly. Taeyong and Mark giggled together.

====

Gosh I'm uwuing over these chapters skdjdksk. So cute!

So how is everyone? How was you weekend? I worked both days and got a knarly sunburn on Saturday. It still hurts haha.

I'm so excited for Wednesday! I have my first ever dance concert and I'm so pumped! A little nervous too but eh I'm sure we'll be great 😊. If you're curious, we're doing a hip-hop dance to the song Bellyache by Billie Eilish and an African dance to the song Waka Waka by Shakira. They're both amazing songs. Wish me luck! 😘

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💗