E I G H T

PART TWO

Jae was hovering over Taeyong, letting his lover pull at his shirt while their lips were together. He helped by slipping it off his shoulders, letting it get lost somewhere in the room. He threw Taeyong's off and instantly attacked the older's collarbones, leaving deep purple marks. His lips traveled down to Taeyong's erected nipples, his tongue licking them as he sucked on them.

"Fuck, Jae~" Taeyong moaned, feeling Jae's hips grind against his.

Jaehyun pulled back and looked at his breathless flustered husband under him. His own chest was rising and falling quicker than usual, the sight of the older literally taking his breath away.

"What's wrong Yongie? Am I doing something you like?" Jae asked teasingly, rotating his hips in a circle letting his hard crotch grind against Taeyong's.

The older clenched the bed sheets and moaned loudly, looking at Jae through lidded eyes. "P-please stop teasing," he managed to whine out.

Jae grinned and unbuttoned Taeyong's pants, proceeding to slip them off his slender legs. Taeyong lifted his hips enough to aid in the process.
Jaehyun finished stripping Taeyong and reached to undress himself but Taeyong suddenly reached up and stopped his hands. The older took over, sitting up and stripping his husband to nothing. He took Jae's hard cock in his hand and slowly ran it along, making Jae hiss and tangle his hands on the older's hair. Taeyong stuck his tongue out and licked the tip, the salty taste of precum making his taste buds tingle. He wrapped his lips around the head and sucked, feeling Jae's fingers tighten in his hair.

"Arghh, fucking god Tae your mouth is a blessing," Jae groaned. Taeyong hummed and started sucking Jae harder and faster, loving the feeling of his husbands thick dick in his mouth.

After a moment Tae let off with a pop, a string of saliva still connecting from Jae's dick to his lip. He glanced up at Jae, seeing a dominating look glint in his eyes.

"Roll over honey," Jae commanded, caressing Taeyong's cheek. The older giggled and got onto his elbows and knees, sticking his white ass high in the air for Jae.

The younger massaged Taeyong's ass cheeks with care before leaning down and licking the rim off the older's hole. Taeyong whimpered and let out a shaky breath.

Taeyong felt Jae's warm wet tongue push into him. It was an amazing feeling, one he hasn't felt for awhile. Jae sucked on his tight entrance making Tae tremble in ecstasy. This feeling couldn't get any better.

Jaehyun pulled back and reached for the lube, lathering it onto his fingers as he gazed at his work. Taeyong's hole was swollen and pink, tightly clenching around nothing. Tae tensed when Jae stuck two slick wet fingers in him. His back arched when it became three.

"What position do you want to fuck in Yongie?" Jae asked while continuing to stretch his husband out.

Taeyong tried to calm his breathing and escape the wave of pleasure before answering. "D-don't care just fuck me already," he begged, his mind clouded. Jaehyun chuckled and slipped his fingers out, wiping them on the bed. His cock was already wet enough.

He rolled Taeyong over and leaned down to connect their lips while he pushed in. Tae broke away momentarily, the pain bringing tears to his eyes. Jaehyun stole his lips again, wanting to distract him.

"It's ok baby. It'll get better soon~" Jae soothed. He continued to enter until he was all the way in, waiting for his cue to move.

"Shit Jae go," Tae said. The younger obeyed, his hips moving slowly. Jae's hand found Taeyong's on the bed, interlacing their fingers.

Taeyong's legs hugged the younger's waist as he thrusted into him, his pace quickening. It felt like it was the first time they were doing it. The two boys were always too busy with work or with Mark to have time alone with themselves. They didn't mind though, their little Mark was everything to them.

Waves of ecstasy and pleasure washed over Taeyong. His moans and Jae's grunts filled the warm air, skin slapping being the only other sound. Nothing could ever make Taeyong feel more weak than the feeling of his husbands long thick cock filling him up.

Jae pounded into Taeyong, angling his hips to look for the older's sweet spot. He angled every other thrust, wanting to find the spot.

"Oh fuck!" Taeyong yelled out, arching his back. He clawed at Jaehyun's back leaving scratch marks as the younger continued to attack his prostate.

"Holy shit- Jae I'm close," the older boy mumbled out in between moans. A thin layer of sweat covered the couple, making them feel hot and sticky.

"Fuck me too babe," Jae replied. He could feel his orgasm. It had to be only seconds away.

Taeyong growled suddenly and sat up, pushing Jae down onto the bed and lowering himself back onto his erection. He bounced on top of him, letting Jae run his hand along his painfully hard cock.

"You're so feisty in bed Tae. I love it," Jae commented breathlessly. Warmth filled Taeyong's stomach. Instead of answering he leaned down onto Jae's chest and let the younger thrust into him.

"A-aahhhhh fuck! J-Jae!" Taeyong came hard, his load spewing all over Jaehyun's hand and their bellies. The younger gripped Taeyong's thigh as he moaned out and came into his lover.

Taeyong stayed on top of Jae for a few moments trying to catch his breath. He felt amazing, this probably being the best sex he's ever had with Jaehyun. He sat up slightly and looked into his husband lidded eyes, smiling.

"I love you," he whispered before pushing their lips together.

"I love you too."

====

Damn that was fun to write 😏. Anyway there you go Jkemthal there's your smut you wanted 😉.

Hope y'all enjoyed it because I stayed up late writing it!! DON'T YELL AT ME -nsfwheein- BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO FINISH IT ZKDKDK. love you tho ❤💋😘

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💗