S I X T E E N

Jaehyun completely broke down when Taeyong shut the front door. He crumpled onto the couch, folding into himself as he sobbed loudly. Mark came back down the stairs teary eyed and fearful. He snuggled into Jae, wondering what happened.

Jae couldn't respond, memories of ten years ago coming back as if they happened just yesterday. How could he do this to me? Jae thought. Why?

Meanwhile Taeyong tried his best to drive over to Yuta and Sicheng's without crashing. He pulled into their driveway noticing them playing with Donghyuck in the front yard. Yuta got up with a big smile until he saw the state his friend was in.

Taeyong stumbled from the car directly into Yuta's arms letting the younger cuddle him. Taeyong cried hard into Yuta's shirt, soaking it. They sat there for a while before Taeyong calmed down enough to talk. Sicheng took Donghyuck inside, giving the two some privacy.

Taeyong's breathing calmed and he was reduced to whimpers. He leaned back from Yuta's grasp and wiped his face off. Yuta searched his best friends eyes, wondering what could've happened.

"Tae... What?..." he asked, not wanting to trigger more tears. Taeyong bit his lip for a moment and tilted his head back to blink them away.

"I-I went to a gala with a friend- something happened, a-and we fucked and someone took a video and sent it to Jae- I th-think the person drugged and raped me- Jae was mad a-and kicked me out- Yuta I-" He broke down again, collapsing against the younger again.

"Tae that's terrible. Does he realize that you were most likely drugged?"

"I f-feel like the guy did it on purpose! He waited until almost midnight to ask if I wanted a drink and when I drank it it didn't taste right and it m-made my head swim and I couldn't th-think straight-" He sobbed again not being able to continue. Yuta rubbed his back soothingly not being able to understand Jae's reaction.

"Come on. You can stay with us until Jae gets his shit together. Let's go get some tea or something ok?" Yuta said softly. Taeyong nodded and let his friend lead him into the house he lived in so many years ago, the only place he felt safe. This house was the only place he could call home after he ran away from his own. Being back in it again brought back so many memories- too many. Another wave of tears washed over him as he sat down at the table. Yuta made him some tea and tried to comfort him. Sicheng joined them, helping Yuta cheer Taeyong up. Donghyuck was too young to understand what was going on with his daddy's friend, but he still came to sit on Yuta's lap, wanting to snuggle Taeyong.

"Th-thank you for letting me stay here," Taeyong mumbled, finally calming down and letting the youngest snuggle into him.

"Of course Tae. Our door is always open," Sicheng assured him, placing his hand on his shoulder lovingly.

"If it's ok, may I go and rest in my old room?" Taeyong asked. He knew another wave of emotions would take him as soon as he went into it, since he never really had his own room. He had always shared one with Jae, and when they left the house, they decided to leave some of their clothes and other things here just in case.

Yuta and Sicheng let Taeyong go, knowing he needed some alone time to regain his thoughts. Tae could hear little Donghyuck asking curious questions. He shakily walked up the stairs and slowly opened the door, the room coming into focus. He stepped in and shut the door, leaning up against it as his eyes darted around, taking in every memory, his eyes watering yet again.

He shuffled over to their old bed and completely collapsed onto it, the emotions taking over again. He was so dumb to think nothing was going to happen at that stupid party. Why hadn't he just left early like he wanted to? It would've prevented this whole situation!

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, hoping for it to be Jae. His eyes widened when it wasn't.

Dad: Hi son. I was wondering if you could meet me at home tomorrow. We have to talk

Taeyong: why the hell are you just now wanting to talk to me? are you wanting to ruin my life even more?

Dad: Just be here at noon tomorrow

Taeyong: will mom be there?

Dad: No. I don't want her here anyway. I want this talk to be between you and me

Taeyong: well if she won't be there than neither will I. I don't trust you

Dad: You either be here or I'll bring you here by force. Goodbye

Taeyong clenched his jaw and tossed his phone to the floor, tired and pissed off and depressed. He sighed heavily and curled under the blankets, Jae's scent filling his nostrils. He cried himself to sleep, too distressed to do anything else.

====

SKSKSKSKSKDKI'MNOTCRYINGYOUAREAHHHHHHHH

No but seriously this was so sad to write y'all have no idea. Idk why I gotta do shit like this to my babies but it happens I guess 😕

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💗