S E V E N

PART ONE

Today was the day. Jae was so nervous. Sicheng was standing behind him with tears in his eyes as he helped his best friend fix any creases in his suit and making sure he looked perfect.

It was a beautiful sunny day in the middle of May. Taeyong and Jae have been taking care of little Mark for over four months now as their own. He was registered to start school in the beginning of September. Last month they took him to get a knowledge test done to see what grade level he would have to start at. He passed the test with flying colors and was able to start right where he's supposed to be, in second grade. Tae and Jae couldn't be happier.

Taeyong was preparing in a different room with Yuta standing next to him holding Donghyuck's tiny hand. Mark was quietly playing in the corner of the room with his little wolf and Bt21 toys. Tae glanced at Mark in the mirror and grinned to himself.

"I can't believe this is happening," Yuta commented. Taeyong blushed and looked down.

"Me neither honestly. For some reason today reminds me so much of graduation day. It has like, the same vibe," Taeyong replied. Yuta sighed and gave his friend a sincere hug. Donghyuck slowly made his way to Mark and sat down with him.

Finally it was time to make their way to the alter. Mark and Donghyuck sat with the parents of Yuta, Jaehyun, and Taeyong's mother. His sister was there too.

When Taeyong was standing in his spot and Yuta and Sicheng in theirs, the piano music started playing and Jae came down the aisle with his mother at his side. Taeyong's eyes filled with tears as his soon to be husband met his gaze. He looked so handsome.

The wedding flew by, the words you may kiss the... bride the only ones sticking in the newly married couples heads. Taeyong crashed their lips together is the sweetest kiss the two have probably ever had. The crowd clapped and whistled, congratulating the two. They pulled away after a few seconds and looked at all their friends and family in the audience. Some where crying, like Taeyong's mom and sister, and some were laughing and clapping like Jaehyun's parents.

The reception went by quickly with laughs love and tons of tears. Soon it was already time for the newly wedded couple to get in their limousine and head off to their honeymoon spot. Taeyong picked a beautiful cabin next to the beach. It was secluded and quiet, no one for miles. The older couldn't wait to be alone with Jae.

Yuta and Sicheng promised to watch over Mark while the couple was gone. Everyone said their goodbye's and finally the two were off. It was a long four hour drive that they had to wait out but they didn't care. They sat in the back of the limousine where it was sound proof and quiet. The driver wouldn't be able to hear them unless they opened the small window towards the front of the car.

The two were currently sitting next to each other their ties loose and their suit jackets off. Taeyong was cuddled into Jae's chest. Jae had his hand on Taeyong's thigh, drawing circles with his thumb.

"I love you so much Jaehyun," Taeyong blurted suddenly. Jae giggle like a school girl and kissed Taeyong's hair.

"I love you too Taeyongie," he replied.

Taeyong sighed and moved to sit in Jae's lap, straddling him. They gazed at each other, lust evident.

"So... how long are we gonna be gone?..." Jae asked, taking off the older's tie completely. Taeyong bit his lip.

"I was able to get us a week away. Is that ok?"

Jae started messing with the buttons on Taeyong's shirt, the first two coming undone. "That's perfect. Doyoung and Taeil will understand."

More buttons came undone before Jaehyun let his lips come down and attach to his husbands collarbone. He sucked on it, causing Taeyong to moan quietly and tilt his head back.

"J-Jae why don't we wait till we get there-"

Jae cut Taeyong off by kissing him briefly. "I can't wait anymore baby. You're too irresistable."

Taeyong crashed his lips into Jae's after he threw both their shirts off. He let his hands roam along the younger's tight muscles, his fingers flicking over hard nipples. Jae moaned and pushed his tongue into Taeyong's mouth.

They made out harshly for a few minutes, moans filling the space they were in when Taeyong grinded his crotch against Jaehyun's. Jae pulled away breathless when he heard the car stop and turn off. The couple gazed into each others eyes before quickly getting dressed.

They were directed out of the limo and congradulated before the driver set off back to the city. Taeyong grabbed Jae's wrist and pulled him toward the cabin, the front door already unlocked for them. They each had suitcases sitting in the livingroom filed with things they needed for the next week.

"Go upstairs and wait for me on the bed baby," Jae instructed, kissing Taeyong on the hand. "I have to grab something."

Tae giggled and scurried up the stairs, giddily sitting on the bed and waiting for Jae. He could already feel his cock harden in his pants.

Jae went into the livingroom and quickly searched his bag for the new bottle of lube he made sure to have ready. He grabbed it from the little pocket and hurried back upstairs.

The cabin was spacey, yet small, perfect for the two boys. It had one giant master bedroom and adjoining bathroom, with a fully stocked kitchen. The livingroom had a huge flatscreen TV with tons of DVDs and a popcorn maker. They were definitely going to have an eventful honeymoon.

"I'm back~" Jae said as he stepped into the room. Taeyong was hugging a pillow, his eyes full of lust and want. The younger chuckled and set the lube down on the nightstand before pushing his lover onto his back and crawling between his legs.

"I'm gonna make sure we have a great honeymoon, ok?" Jae said, leaning down onto his hands that were on either side of Taeyong's head. The older reached up and started undoing the buttons on Jaehyun's shirt, biting his lip.

"Well, I'm ready."

Jae chuckled and captured his husbands lips in a sweet kiss. The only sweet kiss that the two would share for probably the whole night.

To be continued~

====

Lmao I'm not sorry. I didn't feel like making this chapter 3000 words so I was like why not make two parts? 😂

See you next chapter!

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💗