S I X

It was a beautiful Monday morning and Taeyong, Jaehyun, and little Mark were in the kitchen while Jae was cooking pancakes for breakfast. Taeyong and Mark were sitting at the counter giggling and singing along to the Bts songs Taeyong had downloaded onto his phone for the boy. Tae was impressed with the boys rapping skills even though he was only seven. He could really go places if he kept it up.

"Baby watch your mouth, it come back around. Once upon a time, we learn how to fly. Come and get your mirror, same dang clothes.."

Mark brokenly rapped with a big smile on his face. Taeyong pinched his cheek gently and kissed the boy on he forehead.

"What are we gonna do today Daddy?" Mark asked. Tae turned the volume down on his phone.

"I'm not sure. Jae, have any plans?" The oldest looked over at Jae who was flipping a pancake.

"Taeil and Doyoung want to meet up to make our recording and take it to the manager," he answered, getting out plates. Mark pouted cutely.

"When do you have to leave?" the boy asked. 

Jae sighed and looked into the boys eyes. "In about two hours. So let's make the most of it shall we?"

Mark giggled excitedly and started eating the fluffy pancakes Jae set in front of him.

The three ate while music quietly played in the background. The youngest hummed to the songs every now and then in between thinking and eating. Taeyong and Jae exchanged sneaky lust filled glances and grins, last night still fresh in their memories.

"Daddy Tae, what were you and Jae doing last night? I came to sleep with you because I was scared I was gonna have a nightmare but you were doing something. You both had no clothes on and-"

"D-don't worry about it Markie. We were just... bonding," Taeyong quickly interrupted, blushing hard. He stole a glance at Jae whose face was red as well. He caught the olders gaze and they laughed nervously to themselves.

"Okie Daddy," the boy answered.

For the next two hours the three played games until Jae got a call from Taeil. When he left Taeyong decided to take Mark over to Yuta and Sicheng's house. When they arrived there, Taeyong noticed them in the backyard playing with a little boy. They adopted a son?

"Come Markie," Taeyong said. The boy smiled and slipped his hand into his daddy's. Taeyong led the boy through the gate and into the back yard.

Yuta saw them first and went to greet his best friend. He and Taeyong embraced while Mark shyly hid behind his dad. Taeyong chuckled and squatted down to his height. Yuta placed his hands on his knees and leaned down.

"Markie, this is my friend Yuta," Taeyong said. Mark shyly looked up at Yuta, putting his shaky little hand into Yuta's.

"It's nice to meet you Mark. Over there is my boyfriend Sicheng. Love of my life."

"Wh-who's the little boy?" Mark asked shyly. He pointed a small finger over to where Sicheng was playing with a young brown haired boy.

"His name is Donghyuck," he replied to Mark. Then to Taeyong, he said, "We're thinking about adopting him. Sicheng wanted to have a kid, so we went to the local orphanage and found him. He's an amazing smart little boy. Very bright and happy. Where'd you find Mark?"

Taeyong sighed and watched as Mark slowly made his way to Sicheng to Donghyuck. Sicheng glanced at the older two and waved to the oldest. Taeyong waved back, smiling.

"Jae and I were walking home the other day and found him on the sidewalk freezing cold. We took him in. He told us his mom left him there. I hate them and I don't even know them," Taeyong explained. "And I'm happy for you! It seems we're both growing up."

Yuta laughed and watched the two little boys giggle to each other and talk. "Yeah. Especially you. I mean, you proposed to Jae! That's big bro."

"Yeah," Taeyong agreed.

====

Ugh wtf this chapter is shorter than the last one sorry 😕. Hopefully I can make next chapter longer! Idk I just haven't had any motivation lately to actually write. I've made tons of covers though for fitire fics 😂. Maybe I'll show you who knows? 😉

Hope y'all had an amazing weekend! 😘

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💗