F I F T E E N

Taeyong arrived at the gala in just a simple black suit. He parked and got out of his car, hurrying inside and instantly searching for the taller boy. The huge ballroom was filled with so many idols, both men and women. It was disturbing to see some of the women wearing clothing that showed off way too much. He didn't pay any mind to it though, keeping his eyes peeled for Johnny.

He slowly made his way through and around groups of people, greeting some and having small conversations. Someone tapped on his shoulder suddenly, startling him. He turned and instantly started grinning as his eyes looked up and met the taller's.

"Johnny!  I'm glad you found me," Taeyong said a little loudly, trying to talk over the music. Johnny chuckled and grinned leading the boy away from the crowd so they could talk.

"So. I hear you got married recently. How are you and your husband doing?" he asked, making the younger somewhat flustered.

"We're great. We've been together since highschool," he said. Johnny nodded, mentally noting the information.

"Have any plans to adopt or anything?"

Taeyong smiled big. "Actually, we kind of already have. We found a young seven year old living on the streets and took him in. He's just the cutest. What about you? Have anyone special?"

The taller shook his head, leading Taeyong to one of the many couches and sitting down. The younger followed, taking a seat next to Johnny.

"Not yet. But I'm sure at some point I will." Taeyong laughed.

For the next few hours the boys conversed about random things. Once eleven o'clock rolled around Johnny figured it was time to get his plan into action.

He stood and stretched, pretending to check the time on his phone. "Hey, it may be getting late, but do you want a drink?"

Taeyong glanced at his own phone before nodding. "Sure why not. The night is still young," he said while grinning. Johnny chuckled. Oh if only you knew how young it actually was.

He went up to the bar and ordered two glasses of their hardest beer, thanking the bartender before slipping off to an unoccupied table and taking out a small bag from his pocket. He opened it and poured the white substance into the drink, mixing it in so it was unnoticeable. He also took out his phone and shot off a text to Minho.

Johnny: Alright I'm about to give him the drink. Is the room prepared?

He grabbed the drinks and headed back over to where Taeyong patiently sat. The older handed him the contaminated drink, smiling innocently and sitting back down. He pulled his phone out when he felt it vibrate in his pocket.

Mr. Lee Minho: Yes. The door number is 04. It's on the top floor all the way down the hall. I already had someone place cameras in the room so everything is filmed. Enjoy your night

Johnny grinned and put his phone away, taking a sip of his drink as he watched Taeyong drink his own. For the next half hour the older patiently waited for Taeyong to be done and the drugs to kick in.

"Hey, are you ok?" Johnny asked pretending to be concerned. Taeyong was holding his head, the room spinning around him. He looked at the older and suddenly felt the strongest infatuation towards him. He grinned stupidly and scooted closer to the taller, biting his lip.

"You're really hot, you know that right? I'm surprised no one has tried to take you yet," Taeyong commented, the drugs making his words slurred. Johnny smirked and let the boy touch him.

"Me too. But I'm ok with it. I'm a limited edition you know. Gotta wait for the right person," Johnny answered. Taeyong scooted onto the older's lap and licked his lips.