T W E L V E

Finally Sunday rolled in, Jae and Tae finding themselves packing after a very hearty and delicious breakfast. When Taeyong took a shower earlier he noticed all the hickeys dotting his body that Jae gave him yesterday. His wrists were a little red and his lower back hurt, but he was ecstatic to go back and see their son.

The same limo driver who brought the couple to the house also came to pick them up, helping them pack their bags into the trunk. Jae and Taeyong crawled into the back area. Tae painfully sat down next to Jae, letting his body relax as he slumped into his husbands side. Jaehyun grinned and pulled Tae closer to him, kissing the older on the head.

"Take a nap baby, we have a long ride ahead of us," Jae said. Taeyong sighed and closed his eyes. He felt Jae grab his hand and lace their fingers together, his other hand gently resting on his thigh.

"I think that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I have no idea why I'm so tired. I slept great."

"Go ahead. I'm probably gonna join you," Jae responded with a yawn.

Soon the two drifted off in each other's arms, the soft music playing on the radio lulling them to sleep.
-

At Yuta and Sicheng's house, Mark was excitedly running around, yelling 'they're coming home they're coming home!' throughout the house. Donghyuck giggled and yelled with him, their voices echoing through the house. Yuta and Sicheng were in the shower currently, having some time to themselves. The younger boys knew to be careful when they were playing inside.

Mark already had his little bag packed, containing his freshly washed clothes, Bt21 toys, and his Wolfie sitting on top. He set it on the rocking chair in the living-room, patiently waiting to be taken home.

"Markie, if you're going back home wif your daddys, will I still be able to pway wif you?" Donghyuck asked with a cute pout. Mark giggled and hugged his best friend, doing a brave thing and putting a little kiss on his cheek like Daddy Jae does to him often.

"Of course Hyuckie! I'll always ask daddy Tae and Jae to bring me over!" he answered. Donghyuck's cheeks were shaded a light pink, going unnoticed by the older.

Mark's eyes lit up suddenly. He grabbed Donghyuck's hands and started bouncing up and down. "Maybe my daddys will let me have a sleepover soon!" he exclaimed. Donghyuck squealed and jumped excitedly with his best friend.

"Yeah! Then we can play games and watch movies and cuddle!"

Mark blushed and giggled hysterically, pulling Donghyuck into another adorable embrace. The two ran into Donghyuck's room and played with the younger's toys until Tae and Jae arrived.

"We seriously need a vacation," Sicheng said with a grin on his face when he and Yuta finally exited the shower.

"Yeah. It's too cramped in the bathroom. Maybe we can soon. I want to have time alone with you so badly," Yuta answered, pulling his tired boyfriend into his arms and kissing him gently on the forehead. Sicheng giggled and pecked Yuta on the lips before walking past him, smacking his ass as he walked by. The older raised his right eyebrow and bit his lip and tackled his boyfriend on the bed, trapping the younger under him and planting teasing little kisses all over his face. Sicheng giggled madly and tried to escape from under the older, accidentally grazing the boys crotch with his own. Yuta groaned and leaned his head next to Sicheng's ear trying to catch his breath. The younger blushed madly and slipped his arms out of Yuta's grasp, placing them on the older's hips and pulling him down on top of him.

"Don't you think we have time for round two?" Sicheng whispered in Yuta's ear, pressing an open mouthed kiss just under the piercing the boy had. Yuta moved his head to place his forehead on Sicheng's, their noses brushing against each other.

"It'd have to be quick," he responded against the younger's lips. Sicheng pressed their lips together so he didn't moan too loudly as he felt Yuta enter him.

-

The limo pulled into the driveway where Taeyong and Jaehyun used to live. The driver assured them that he would wait outside, Jae promising to pay him a little extra. The couple made their way to the front door. Jae knocked, instantly hearing little feet sprint through the house. The doorknob jiggled before the door was pulled open revealing a smiling Mark and shy Donghyuck.

"Daddys you're home!" Mark yelled, jumping into Jaehyun's arms. Jae picked him up and squeezed him, kissing the boy on the cheek then letting Taeyong greet him. After they hugged, Taeyong put the boy down and was pulled inside by the boys little hand that gripped his wrist. Jae chuckled and followed the two, shutting the door behind him.

"Hey Donghyuck! Did you and Mark have fun this week?" Jae asked the youngest boy, squatting down to his height. Donghyuck smirked adorably and started nodding.

"Yes yes yes! But... will we be able to play again?" the boy answered, ending in a whisper. Jae just laughed and pulled the boy into his arms, giving him a loving hug.

"Don't worry. I'm sure soon you and Mark can get together and have a play date or something. How's that sound?"

Donghyuck looked down at his feet and bit his lip for a second before looking Jae in the eyes again. "Jaehyunnie... is it okie if Markie and I have a sleepover at your house?"

Jae chuckled and ruffled Donghyuck's hair before answering, "I don't see why not."

Yuta and Sicheng came down the stairs just then with slightly red faces and messy hair. Taeyong met Yuta's gaze and raised his eyebrow, laughing when the boy looked away shyly. The embraced for a moment while Mark ran and grabbed his bag.

"Thank you guys so much for watching him. We definitely owe you," Taeyong said.

"It's fine. Mark was a sweetheart the whole time. We had fun. Especially the boys," Sicheng replied, letting Yuta wrap his arm around his shoulders.

"By the looks of it we might have to owe you sooner rather than later," Jae commented. The two instantly became flustered and embarrassed.

"Daddy Tae come on we have to hurry! Bts is gonna be on TV and we can't miss it!" Mark suddenly exclaimed happily, pulling at Taeyong's sleeve. Jae laughed and came to scoop the boy in his arms, ruffling his hair.

"Well I guess we better go huh?" he said. Mark giggled and held onto his bag and stuffed animal tightly as Jae carried him out the door. Taeyong watched his boys with a loving gaze. He thanked his lucky stars he was able to snatch such an amazing man and have a bright adorable son. He said his goodbyes to the other three before following his husband out the door.

====

Heyy hope you liked the chapter! You're welcome for putting some Yuwin action in there 😏 also I love Donghyuck and Mark in this fic they're just too cute uwu

I also wanted to tell you guys something... I'm gonna put it on my profile description but I wanted to mention it here first. Ever since I started getting into Kpop and started high school I've come to make tons of friends that are in the lgbtq+ community and I adore them. In 9th grade (last year) I came out as bi, because then I was into boys but had started taking a liking to girls. Halfway through this year I started to slowly lose interest in guys (and don't come at me because I know I write gay stories and smut 😂) and realized that maybe girls were my thing. So I've decided to come out as lesbian to my friends (including y'all) and when I move to a new school next year to start off fresh and officially be lesbian. I hope you guys support me ^.^

If any if you happen to be lgbtq+ don't be scared. I know it's hard to come out because of fear of being bullied or because of parents disowning you or being disappointed. I don't know when I'll tell my bio mom but I'm sure she'll accept me because for the past four-ish years she's been trying to come back into my life. I want you to be proud of who you are because no one can change you. You're your own being and if people can't accept your choices then they aren't right for you. Stay strong and never stop being yourself ❤❤

Btw of you ever feel lonely and need someone to talk to I'm always here to listen ^-^

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💗