N I N E T E E N

Johnny jumped when the door to the room was kicked open revealing a very pissed off Minho. He stood and braced himself for what was to come.

"What do you mean, you can't do it anymore? What, did you just suddenly change your mind? You were having plenty of fun two hours ago!" Minho yelled, getting closer to the taller with each step. Johnny shook with fear not knowing what the older man was capable of.

"I can't. It hurts too much seeing families broken. I only decided to start this job because my father ripped his own marriage apart and blamed it on my mother. I used to hate her so much, ya know? So I figured why not ruin other families? Maybe then people will see that they should do what they were told. But then I realized that what I'm doing is fucked up. I'm hurting too many people. I'm filled with so much regret that I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive myself. Do you know what that feels like? Probably not because you don't care about anyone but yourself," Johnny spat. Minho yelled, swinging his arm and punching the taller so hard that he almost got whiplash. Johnny stumbled back and held his broken bloody nose, nearly tripping over Taeyong's unconscious body.

"You're a monster," the younger snarled slowly nearing the door. Minho just glared at him as the boy stopped at the doorway before walking over to him.

"And you're a coward. You're right, I don't care about anyone else. My wife can get hit by a car and die for all I care. My daughter can get raped. The only I think is, at least it wasn't me." And with that he brought his foot up and kicked Johnny out of the room, watching the boy stumble to the ground before slamming the door shut and locking it.

Minho turned to Taeyong's nearly lifeless body. He loved the way the boy looked; all tired and weak, blood dripping from various different places on his body. He knew from the start his son was different. Somehow he knew this would happen. He just dismissed the thought and knelt next to the boy, slapping him hard enough to wake him up.

Taeyong jerked awake, his tired eyes scanning the room before landing on his father. Fear filled them as he tried to painfully scoot away.

"Stay awake or this will be a whole lot worse," the man growled. He picked the boy up and tossed him onto the metal table in the middle of the room, quickly tying him down so he couldn't try and escape. He then ripped the boy's shirt off, exposing his pale bloodied skin. Taeyong watched in terror as Minho produced a belt from his pants.

"No, pl-please, no. I-I haven't done anything wrong, plEASE-" Taeyong's pleading was interrupted by a hard stinging whip of the belt across his stomach. He screamed out in pain, clenching his fists and jerking against the restraints.

"You've done plenty! You've managed to disappoint me to the point of where I don't even want to call you my son! Because you're not! You're just a stupid fucking mess-up. A mistake. A broken condom. That's all you are! You weren't even planned! So now I'm gonna do the right thing and get rid of you like I should've done twenty-eight years ago."

Minho continued to beat the boy, leaving bleeding slashes scattered all over his abdomen and even on his arms and legs. Taeyong wanted it to stop, the pain making him speechless. Tears poured from his eyes. His body became numb, the only thing registering in his mind were the slashes from the belt. He screamed and screamed, hoping the taller boy on the other side of the door could help him.

Johnny jolted awake when he heard screams. He quickly got to his feet, his head pounding as he saw stars. He must've hit his head when he was pushed out of the room.

He tried the knob on the door but found it locked. He cursed and pounded his fist against it, hearing Taeyong scream for him on the other side. He cursed himself for breaking his phone after calling Minho.

This was all his fault. If he never agreed to helping the older man none of this would've happened. He hated himself for what he had caused.

Johnny quickly sprinted up the stairs and searched for another phone. He nearly tore apart his room looking for the old one he kept just in case. When he found it he automatically dialed 911, already knowing the consequences of what he was about to do. He knew he was going to end up in jail, maybe even prison, but he deserved it. Especially after what he has done.

After the phone call he frantically searched for something he could use to break down the door. He came up with nothing. He was nearly going mad hearing Taeyong's screams and pleas coming from downstairs. He pulled at his hair and punched holes into the walls willing the police to get here faster.

Finally the knock on his door came. He ran and threw it open, pointing down the hallway where a fireman and two cops bolted. A medic was hot on their heels.

He walked out to a cop who had just arrived and put his arms out, his wrists together and flipped. The officer was confused.

"Arrest me. I was the one who caused this. This is my house. I agreed to what is going on in my basement. I just want it to stop. I can't let it go on any more. My name is Johnny Seo. Arrest me, please," Johnny said. The officer went into action.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion after that. Johnny got read his rights and was pushed into the back of the officer's car. The four older men who ran downstairs came up, the two officers gripping Minho who had his hands cuffed behind us back and blood covering the front of his shirt. The fireman and the medic came up carrying a yet again unconscious Taeyong who was nearly bleeding out in their arms. He was quickly strapped onto a stretcher and put into the back of an ambulance and rushed to the ER. Other officers who were there were questioning Minho, writing things down in their little pocket notebooks. He was then pushed into a different cop vehicle. All the while Johnny silently watched this from the barred window of the police vehicle, not regretting any of it.

====

Honestly this wasn't even my original plan for this chapter. I was gonna have Johnny call Jaehyun in the last chapter and then have Jae save Taeyong but then my brain was like WAIT WHAT IF- and then this happened 😂. Hope you enjoyed it!

Also since I'm going to my grandma's for the summer I'm gonna try and get onto a tablet or computer as much as I can to update. I'm wanting to get a small job so that way I can buy a phone. Hopefully I should have one by like October.

Anyway hope y'all are having a great day/night!

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💗