T W E N T Y - F I V E

Today was the day. Taeyong was already at where the concert was being held, getting his hair and make-up done before he went on stage. He could hear the fans screaming and yelling impatiently for him. He was nervous like never before, this being only the second time he's sang this song for Jae. And this time he had choreography to go with it. And thousands of other people listening.

6:25 rolled around and Taeyong was nearly shaking. His outfit and make-up were done and he was waiting to get announced on the stage.

He soon heard his name so he nervously ran onto the stage, waving to his fans with a big smile on his face. He already had his mic on so he greeted everyone and they screamed even more. He spotted Jae and Mark, and next to them were Yuta, Sicheng, and Donghyuck. Behind them were Jae's parents and Taeyong's mom and sister. He blushed and waved to them, his heart melting as they waved back. He took a breath and spoke.

"Hello how is everyone!" he yelled. The fans screamed.

"So you're all probably wondering why I decided to have this concert on such a special day. Not only is it Valentine's Day, but it is also the love of my life's birthday, my wonderful husband Lee Jaehyun," he explained, gazing lovingly at a confused Jae. The audience cheered happily. Some even held Jaeyong banners with hearts and pictures of them on them.

He turned his attention back to the crowd. "I was originally planning to do this last year, but something amazing happened and I was never able to. Jae and I rescued a handsome, very smart young boy from the streets and now he has become our own son, our little Markie. He's such a blessing to have. So I decided to wait another year do to this."

He went closer down the stage and fixed his mic a little and continued. "Ten years ago I met Jae through a simple app, posing as a Fuckboy. Surprising, I know. We continued to talk and he invited me over. He could tell I was shy and timid, partly because I told him, but also because he had me do one thing I was terrified of doing back them. Performing in front of people. Audiences like you. He was so persistent in hearing me sing that he put on blindfold. Somehow it worked, and I sang him a song I had showed no one, a song I consider ours. That song is the one I'm performing tonight, in honor of my one and only," he looked at Jae, "this is for you baby."

Taeyong could see the tears in Jae's eyes and grinned, blowing him a kiss and going to the center of the stage and cued for the music to start. Once it did, he was in his own world.

-

Jae watched Taeyong on the stage, his heart clenching in his chest as tears streamed down his cheeks. Is this why he was being so secretive recently?

Jae cried without even realizing it. Mark giggled and hugged him, Yuta and Sicheng patting his back. His mom ruffled his hair and his dad chuckled.

He felt like he was falling in love all over again, his eyes meeting Taeyong's throughout his performance. When he finished, their eyes locked. It took a few seconds before Jae decided to jump from his seat and run onto the stage and into Tae's arms. The crowd went wild. Jae squeezed Taeyong tight like he might lose him. He cried into Taeyong's neck, feeling the older's hands soothingly rub his back. Everything seemed to go silent, the only thing he focused on being him and Tae. He leaned back a little and peered into his husbands eyes. Taeyong smiling a big beautiful smile, his eyes sparkling. Jae held his cheeks and crashed their lips together in front of everyone. The audience congratulated and yelled, totally enjoying the adorable scene.

The kiss ended and Jae touched their heads together, their eyes never leaving each other.

"Best birthday present ever," jae whispered. Taeyong giggled and blushed. Someone clung to his leg and when he looked down he found Mark, smiling and wanting to get picked up. Taeyong lifted him into the air and hugged him, placing a kiss on his forehead. The rest of their family came on stage, making it a moment everyone will remember. Their manager came out and congratulated them before addressing the crowd, letting them know about the fansign tomorrow. He then directed Taeyong and everyone else backstage. One thing stayed the same. Mark was in one hand, Jae in the other.

-

At home Taeyong and Jae decided to throw a little party, ordering tons of pizza and chilling in the outside pools. All the backyard lights were on, making it look like a beacon. Mark and Donghyuck were splashing around in the smaller pool while the parents were in the bigger pools. Jae and Tae were in the hot tub cuddling. Jae couldn't keep his hands off of Taeyong, always kissing him and holding him. Taeyong gladly accepted the love, knowing he was probably getting it tonight. All in all it was a great day. Jae had gotten Taeyong a box of chocolates and a huge teddy bear and had made him breakfast in bed. Taeyong was glad everything went as planned. He could never ask for a better family.

====

Wow I legit almost died of uwu writing this chapter skdkdksk. Hope y'all enjoyed! It might end soon bc I don't really have any ideas left for it. Is that ok? Comment ur opinions! Thx!

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💖