E I G H T E E N

Taeyong woke suddenly in a small dark room. He jumped to his feet, his head spinning as he stumbled over to the door. He tried opening it but it was locked. He pounded his fists against it, screaming his lungs out.

"HELP! Get me out of here! PLEASE!" he yelled. His voice just echoed off the walls. He noticed bars in the door at his height. He couldn't see out of the though with there being a board covering it on the other side. A sob escaped his throat as he slumped to the ground. He hugged his knees and wept, his stomach growling and his throat now dry.

Suddenly the door was unlocked and thrown open. Taeyong quickly crawled away from it shaking with fear. Johnny and Minho entered with evil smiled on their faces. The door was shut and locked once again.

Johnny came over to Taeyong and picked him up, dropping him in a chair and tied him down with a rope the boy didn't notice. When Johnny backed away, Taeyong pulled against the restraints. His wrists were bound behind the back of the chair and his feet tied to the legs. Johnny just laughed at the younger.

"Enjoying yourself?" Minho asked, walking over and grabbing his own chair. He placed it in front of the boy and sat across from him, crossing his right leg over his left.

"Wh-what do you want," Taeyong spat. Johnny decided to stand next to the boy in case he felt the need to try and escape.

Minho chuckled. "I want you to be the son I always wanted. I want you to have the future I planned for you. And I'm going to go to great lengths to get what I want. If it takes beating it into you, then, so be it."

He then got up and walked out, leaving Johnny alone in the room with him. The taller grinned and stood in front of the boy, bending down to his height. He took Taeyong by the chin and held his gaze, biting his lip.

"This is gonna be so much fun..." Johnny muttered before kissing Taeyong hard on the lips.

-

What felt like hours later Johnny had finally finished, leaving a beaten and bloody Taeyong crippled on the floor. The taller left the room, making sure the door was locked before going back upstairs. Johnny found Minho in the living-room doing something in his phone. Johnny sat down in his rocking chair and sighed.

"He should be out for the next few hours. Before I go to bed tonight I'll check on him and if he's awake I'll give him some water," the younger said. Minho put his phone down and laced his fingers together.

"Very good. And yes, only give him water. He'll be fed when he decides to man up and change his mind about the life he has been living."

Johnny nodded and took a sip of his tea he had waiting for him on the coffee table.

They had decided to keep Taeyong in Johnny's basement room where no one would hear him. It was safe and dark, perfect for keeping him captive.

"Well, I guess I'll be back tomorrow. My wife is wanting me to come home for dinner. See you then," Minho said getting up.

"See you," Johnny replied. Minho left.

Johnny sighed heavily and got up himself, stretching out his tired muscles and going back downstairs to check on Taeyong. He unlocked the door and went into the room, finding the boy still curled up and shivering. He sat next to the younger, playing with his fluffy black hair. Honestly he regretted getting into this mess. Taeyong was a sweet, innocent guy who was living a great life with a man he loved, raising a son that they saved from the streets. He felt bad raping and hurting the boy. But he knew if he let the boy go, he would definitely pay. He sighed again and leaned back against the wall.

"Wh-why are you doing this," Taeyong suddenly mumbled. Johnny jumped, looking at the motionless boy. Did he hear that right, or was he just imagining it?

"What?" he whispered.

"Why are you doing this?" Taeyong muttered again. He struggled to painfully sit up. Johnny cringed at the sight, hating what he did to the boy. Taeyong looked pitiful, with a black eye and cuts and bruises all over his body. Blood trickled out of his mouth and down his chin. When he coughed, he spewed blood on the floor. He held his right arm tightly around his stomach, where Johnny had previously kicked him multiple times before. His clothes were ripped and bloody, hanging loosely on his small frame. Johnny couldn't bare looking at the younger, but he kept eye contact anyway so he didn't show how disappointed and regretful he actually was.

"You're in a wrong relationship. Your father hired me to help him get you out of it," Johnny answered simply. Taeyong chuckled but ended up nearly coughing out of lung. He leaned over and coughed hard, blood splattering in the floor. He eventually sat back up, a fresh stream of bright red liquid rolling down his chin.

"Why though? What makes you think this is the right thing to do? Why fight other people's battles for them?" Taeyong questioned in a raspy voice.

"Mainly for the money. And for the drama. I get a real kick out of the idiotic ways a family runs."

"But don't you want a real life? Marry someone amazing? Maybe have a few kids? Your life could be so much easier right now. But no. You decide to tear families apart and ruin people's lives. How can you live with that? Don't you regret anything?"

Johnny nervously fiddled with his fingers, his jaw clenching. Taeyong's words were getting right under his skin. He was saying all the right things to make Johnny uncomfortable. And he was doing a terrible job of hiding it.

"I know you hate your job. I know you regret every last thing you've done. You can change you know. Pursue a career in music or something, find a better way to spend your life. Let me go. That would be a great start." Johnny gazed into the younger's good eye, anger building up inside him. He was getting tired of the conversation, wanting Taeyong to shut up.

"You don't know anything about me. I enjoy my job just fine. Why wouldn't I? I get such a thrill out of ruining people," he lied. Taeyong rolled his eye.

"Yeah, whatever makes you sleep at night."

Johnny became furious, pouncing on Taeyong like a mad dog. He laid punches into the boy's face. But then he realized Taeyong want resisting and he stopped, leaning back. Tears filled his eyes but he blinked them away. Taeyong lay under him, nearly unconscious as he weakly gazed up at the older. He tried to say something but instead started coughing violently, getting turned onto his side by the older so his blood sprayed onto the ground. Johnny broke, the tears flowing from his eyes as he gripped Taeyong's shirt and cried into it.

"Y-you're right. I hate my job. I hate seeing people broken because of me. I-I'm such a fucking asshole! Wh-what have I done with my life?" he sobbed. Taeyong just tiredly listened, his body weak and in pain. He barely registered when Johnny pulled his phone out and called someone, whispering something Taeyong couldn't hear. The last thing he saw was Johnny throwing his phone against the wall before passing out.

====

Damn that was stressful to write. Anyway I only had WiFi long enough to write and publish this so sorry if I haven't been answering any messages that you've sent me. I don't know when I'll have WiFi next so please be patient until then.

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💗