1. Banana Milk

ㅣWARNINGㅣ

- BOYXBOY ROMANCE

-STRONG LANGUAGE

•••••ㅡ•••••ㅡ•••••ㅡ•••••

The sky is so colourful. Wow, like a rainbow. Everything around is full of pink colour. But why can't I see any human here? Where am I?

Ah, there's a figure in the distance though it seems like a dot from here. I'm currently advancing towards it otherwise my curiosity will haunt me. I was so close, really very close to reach the figure then

*KRING KRING*

Ughhh..I hate you alarm clock! I croaked one eye open and stopped that damn annoying bitch aka my alarm. Then I closed the eye and tried to dive again into my dreamland but to my bad luck-

"Jungkookie baby, wake up right now or you won't get your banana milk today," my mom started yelling and banging at my door.

I'm sure she is smirking right now. Who even says no to banana milk? It's the love of my life. Sounds childish? But I don't care.

Being defeated by my mom's stupid typical threat I left my comfy bed and went to the washroom to release my morning liquids. Don't laugh. It's really important to do so or your digestion system will hamper badly.

Nevermind. I think I slept again while pooping. Dammit. Why am I such a sleepy head?

After brushing my teeth, I washed my face and got dressed for going to my university. Yes, I'm lazy enough to take a bath. 

After that I went to the dining table where mom already served my breakfast. I sat down in my chair and started munching fried breads with eggs, one of my favorite dish.

"Kookie baby, You've grown up a lot. You're gonna join university today. I might cry," she said sitting beside me in a chair. Oh god, my mom is so emotional.

"Isn't it natural to grow up, momma? Why are you becoming so emotional about it?" I questioned.

You might be thinking I'm rude or  something. But I'm who I'm.

"You won't understand it now, baby. You'll get it when you would have your own kids," she sniffled and wiped a fake tear from the corner of her left eye.

Kids? Really? I don't want kids. Yes, they're really cute. But they're also so annoying. I don't want to get married at all. Without marriage, I won't have to bother about babies as I can play the moralistic game then. You got it, right?

Well, if I'm forced to get married then I'll do it at the age of hundred. Then I can't have any pups even if they want me to. Yay! Nice idea, Jungkook. I mentally patted myself. There won't be many moments to be proud of myself. So, why not cherish this moment.

"You always answer like this way, mom. It's not fair. I told you I won't marry, remember?" I retorted, gulping a bite of the bread.

"Yeah. I remember. But we'll see. Who knows, you might change your decision," she smirked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Wow! Just wow! My mom is something else. Can't she even leave a single chance to tease the hell out of me?

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyway, I'm full. I'm ready to leave now. Bring my backpack please," I said, taking the napkin to clean my hands.

"You lazy boy," Mom taunted and I rolled my eyes. "Finish your banana milk quickly," she yelled before leaving the dining space.

"Yeah, will do. You don't need to tell me that," I mumbled.

After two minutes or so she came back with my bag pack. I took it from her, then gave her a hug and left. "Be safe and good luck!" I heard mom  cheering before I got on my car.

I'm really excited for new atmosphere. I heard about the varsity a lot. Actually it's the best engineering and technology university of my country. It's pretty tough to get the chance to read there as they chose only one thousand best students. But I guess being a nerd payed off at last.

Science seems fascinating to me since forever. That's why I've chosen to study technology. Of course, my parents supported me. Well, not really, they wanted me to be a businessman but I insisted. So they agreed with me nonetheless. Who can say no to my adamant ass?

I didn't know when I got so engrossed with my thoughts that I almost lost my track. Thanks to the car ownerㅡ who kept playing loud ass music that almost, I repeat almost, broke my eardrumsㅡ brought me back to real the world.

That bastard! A red damn sports car! I reckon the owner must be some dullhead teenagers.

Soon I reached my varsity. Wow, it's so cool. The buildings and the decoration of the plants and trees are so mesmerizing. I just lost in the scenery. You get another fact about me here. I love nature.

I reached my department building after getting lost in the campus for at least twice because it's way bigger than my high school. Yeah, I freaking lost my ways although I'm almost 19. I suck at new places.

I reached my classroom with the help of my schedule chart. Like an excited kindergarten kid, I sat at the front row. I looked at my watch. It's only 8:48 am now.

Students were scattered in the classroom, gossiping with their friends or getting to know new peers. I am really not intrested in that. I wish no one would approach me.

First introduction class will start at 9:00 am. Plenty of time left to swim in boredom.

I came back from my ocean deep thoughts to sense when I heard loud noises outside the classroom area. What might have happened? I was about to stand up from my seat to check, then a student entered.

He's wearing black jeans with a white tee. His eyes are so enticing. His nose is in an accurate shape with a beautiful mole at the edge.

Is he even real? How can someone be so perfect? WHAT?! Why am I blabbering about someone's heavenly facial appearance? 'Stop it, Jungkook! It's none of your business.'

But looks like that guy already made a fan club. All student of our department are literally drooling over him. Disgusting! People are sometimes too much.

The guy took a seat in the back row. Why does he need to go to the back row when there's still plenty of vacant seats in the front?

But why am I sounding so dissapointed?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Thank you so much for reading!

Hope you enjoyed it <3

Have a good day and night.

-Ari 😊