18. Goosebumps

Taehyung's POV

I felt too numb to do anything as I spent last few hours doing nothing but cursing at myself, choking on my own saliva, clutching my fists, pulling my locks harshly as I tasted tearsㅡ albeit I lost the tract of the salty liquid soon after few hoursㅡ on my bottom lips.

I didn't know how many hours it's been since I left Yugyeom's flat. All I know is that it's still night as the crescent moon is up with its glory making a hollow with its mild radiant all over my surroundings.

Suddenly the thoughts of Jungkook came to my mind what if he isn't safe there? I know he is strong enough to protect himself as he got nice abs which I presumed through his transparent white t-shirt. How I wish to trace the lines of his defined abdomen.

I shook my head as I took a long breath,"Now is not the time to be horny, you stupid cow! Jungkook hates you. So don't even think of going back there now."

I tried to calm myself but all attempts went in vain as the chilly air kept going past my t-shirt wrapped upper body. Weren't Jungkook's venomous words enough? Had the weather had to be incredibly harsh today too?

I felt blood drain of my face as the skin of my arm seemed blueish. But my heart didn't listen to my brain as it decided to go back from the nowhere to where Jungkook was.

So I stopped my car and turned around to drive back. But then it suddenly came to a halt as I realized I was out of diesel and cursed out loud.

Now where the fuck will I get an oil station here? I grabbed my phone only to realize that I couldn't call anyone as I didn't have any close friend except Jimin but I wouldn't dare to worry him and get a lecture for at least straight 6 hours. I just got a headacheㅡ as if my head hasn't been throbbing painfully since Jungkook threw 'the word' at meㅡ thinking about that.

I couldn't call my parents either as they'd be worried sick and home arrest me for seven days and or even snatch my baby bear from me. Grumbling about how fucked up the whole situation was, I banged my head on the car steering and then I passed out.

I guess I hit harder than I intended to. Now it's all black. Oh wow so this is how hell looks like! No wonder it's creepy here. Mum always told me to behave or I'd go to hell. I never listened to her. So I'm here now.

I don't know how heaven does feel like, but I sure do know what heaven is ㅡ Jungkook's lips against mine. I can still feel the tingle on my lips. But when I tried to put my fingers on my lips, I couldn't; my limbs didn't respond.

Black

Blue and flash.

More black.

I heard voice of someone but I couldn't figure out what they're saying. I tried to open my eyes but failed eventually. I just tried to use my mouth as praying hard for at least it to function and surprisingly it did even though a whisper, "Kookie, kookie."

Then I heard shuffling noises but my mind was off to elsewhere. I felt as if I gained bit of energy as his name came out of my lips. Kookie. I always wanted to call him by that as I prefer shortening names in a cute way but was too afraid to call him knowing he might knock me out- which he definitely would.

Not soon after I heard a familiar voice which I would descry even if I'm in coma-- that didn't make any sense. But you got what I meant anyway.

Jungkook's.

I felt his warm hand on my forehead but I couldn't make out what he was saying as I was too busy relishing in his touch. A tiny smile crept up my face as the edges of the lips tug up even so slightly and I fell into complete slumber.

Finally I'm in heaven, in my utopia with my euphoria.

Jungkook's POV

After running for few seconds I found Taehyung sitting on his driver seat, head lounging on the side. He really looked half-dead as his silver-honey skin seem paler as if vampire or some shit sucked all of his blood.

My breath hitched, all kinds of obnoxious thoughts started making web in my mind, I tried my best to ignore them. I reached to put my fingers just under his nostrils, thank god, he's still breathing. His hot breath created goosebumps on my fingertips.

I left a long breath of relief as I put the back of my hand on his forehead to check his body temperature. His body felt so cold that fear overcame my nerves as I looked at his face -- with horror as wellas anxiety-- just to find him smiling softly with somewhat tight lips which revealed no tooth.

For a moment I forgot about the current situation as I lost in admiring his beautyㅡ his long thick eyelashes almost tickling his cheekbones, his messy silky raven hair shining under the night sky, the little mole on his cheek, moon radiant shadowing his tiny somewhat circular cheek scar enhancing the aesthetics.

An awkward cough snapped me away from appreciating the ethereal masterpiece. Bogum was standing there looking around but me. I forgot I left him following behind.

I stood up straight facing Bogum and raised an eyebrow, "How did you find him? What happened to him?"

"I was returning from my night shift, oil station two blocks away," he pointed at an area almost 15 meter away, "I live there. Well, uh, I saw the car standing here which was not normal as my neighbours don't own any sports car.

"I thought the owner is a stranger and lost track. That's why I approached to help but found him-" he gazed at Taehyung, "-slumping his head on the steering wheel. I assumed he's asleep but it's not safe to sleep outside here."

Bogum looked around as if monsters were observing us, "I shook him by the shoulder but he lolled his head, almost hitting his forehead on the gearing in the process. But before he could get the hit, I grabbed his arm by one hand and his head by the other causing his head to rest at the back of the driver seat. Then he whispered a name, Kookie. So now we're here."

---------------

odd ending ever