24. Hell to Heaven

World may disapprove but my world is only you

World may disapprove but my world is only you. If we're sinners then it feels like heaven to me~

Jungkook's POV

"Jeon Jungkook, will you go on a date with me?"

I just froze there. Thousands of feelings hit me at once and I found it hard to decipher how to respond.

"Pretty please?"

I looked around and found people staring at us. So I quickly bended down and pulled Taehyung up by his arms.

"Stupid! We're still in public."

"So?"

I gave him a sceptical look.

"I mean sorry, uh, it's alright if you wanna keep it secret."

I felt the stab in the pit of my stomach.

"Are you comfortable being out?" I whispered with uncertainty.

"Yes, of course if you don't mind." Taehyung looked at his shoes.

I thought for a second, "Well, then fuck it." And I put my fingers under his chin to make him look at my eyes.

Then I put my lips on his soft ones which lingered there for few seconds and pulled away.

Taehyung was practically beaming, "So is that a yes?"

"Did I ever say no to you?"

"Many times like when Iㅡ"

"Shut up!"

"Then say yes."

"Hell to heaven yes!"

With that Taehyung engulfed me in a bone crashing hug and I found few people shaking their heads in disapproval, some just ignored and other gave us approving smile.

I hugged him back tightly, inhaling his scent and smiling widely. I'm contented with the support even if the amount is small. Anything is heavenly as long as I'm with Taehyung.

**

Taehyung is such a liar. That bastard told me his house is an average one. If a fucking mansion is average to him, then our middle-class two-storied building is a rat hole.