6. Baby Bear

Jungkook's POV

I finished my morning routine after I woke up. Then I went to the kitchen to check mom. There I found her humming and making pancakes, the aroma of the pancakes tickling my nostrils.

"Morning," I greeted mom and stuffed some of the pancakes into my mouth. They looked so delicious that I couldn't wait till the breakfast time.

"Kookie baby, you've woken up early today. How come?" Her back was facing me as she was washing hands.

"Yeah, I didn't stay late at night 'cause there wasn't any projects or assignments to do," I explained.

"Good. Now, get to the dining table. I'll bring yo- where are the pancakes?" Mom exclaimed with shock.

"...umm, in my stomach," I sheepishly said and left the kitchen area without giving mom any space to react.

"You sneaky boy," I heard her  shouting. That was quite fun. Her facial expression was hillarious at that time.

I reached my room, took a quick shower. Then, I wore a plain black t-shirt with a grey jacket, brown sporty jeans and my favourite timberlands. I packed my bag and run outside the house yelling a quick bye to mom.

"Stay safe." I heard her screaming.

I drove to my university. I guess I'm early today. I glanced at my wrist watch and yeah, I'm right. It has still 30 minutes for the first class to start. I think I should look around the university.

Who knows when I'll get so long time like now before the first class 'cause from today every teacher will start giving projects. I'll barely reach on time for the lack of sleep which will be due to overdoing projects.

Mentally squealing like an excited puppy, I started exploring my university campus. The area is really huge. It has 20 different four storied  buildings for each departments. The central library building is also giant. I couldn't enter 'cause it's not time yet for the library to visit.

The playground is enormous. It's almost two times in size of a national football ground. I really like football. But I don't have any interest to play. I don't get enough time to enjoy a football match though. Yup, I'm that busy.

I'm tired. I should get going back to my class now or I'll miss my first class which is applied physics. I turned on my heels and started jogging towards my class.

Suddenly a loud honk of a car echoed through my ears. That driver almost, I repeat almost, hit me by his car.

Why the fuck some immatured spoiled brats have to be genius enough to study in this university? And most importantly, can they not park their cars in the parking lot like others instead of bringing it to the main building area?

"WHAT THE HECK! ARE YOU BLIND OR DO YOU WANNA KILL ME?" I shouted angrily at the owner of that damn car.

"Of course, I ain't blind. But my eyes were actually busy in admiring you," The owner of the ca-- wait, this is Kim Taehyung? I'll kill this brat today.

"WHAT?" I snapped. I couldn't decipher his words properly.

"You heard me. I think you need lenses to improve your eyesight. You literally blocked my way. So, it's all your fault," Taehyung replied with a blank face.

I don't think I heard these words earlier. Whatever. I wanna punch him right now right here.

"Why couldn't you just park your shitty car in the parking area?"

"First of all, Don't you dare to call my baby bear shitty? This is your first and last warning.

"Second of all, my ultramodern sporty car aka my baby bear doesn't fit with those typical grandpa cars of the parking lot," stupid Kim bragged.

"Third of all, my baby bear enhances the beauty of the university campus like a cherry on the top of a cake.

"Lastly, surely I'm a killer but I don't kill people by my car, I kill them with my eyes," Taehyung replied with a smirk.

Too much bullshit to bear. My ears need holy water. It's a waste of time to debate with a clever fool who is Kim Taehyung.

"If your car is that valuable don't bring it to the university. My life is more valuable than your ugly car.

"And no one is gonna get killed by your owl like eyes. Stop daydreaming." Shooting him a glare I left to attend my class. I don't have energy to wrangle with him.

How worst will be the rest of my days if the beginning is like this. I need to clear my head or I'll do a murder right now.

I need to focus and calm my nerves or I can't concentrate on the class. I entered the classroom and went to sit on the front desk like yesterday.

Today there's a student beside my desk unlike yesterday. Yeah, yesterday first row was vacant except my desk. I guess students starts filling from the last row to first row.

Those sneaky geniuses. I hate them. They still gets good grade without listening to the teachers.

It's surprising that I ain't the only one in the first row today. It doesn't matter to me anyway if I'm alone or another is also there 'cause I don't need any company.

"Hey, I'm Kim Yugyeom. What's your name?" The guy beside my desk asked with enthusiasm.

"Jeon Jungkook," I replied with a bored tone.

"Nice to meet you. Can we be friends please?" The guy named Yugyeom asked, tone full of hopes.

"No," I nonchalantly replied.

"Why?" Yugyeom asked with a disappointing face.

"'Cause I don't need any friends. Thanks," I replied with a calm face.

Maybe he was about to say something, but then our teacher entered the class and all the students focused on him, of course, except the stubborn cocky brats who think they know about the whole freaking universe.

The whole two hours long class was pretty peaceful 'cause not a single student made any noises, only answered the asked questions or did some queries.

I wrote all the notes neatly on my notebook. I enjoyed the class. The teacher was quite grumpy. But it's fine as long as I got to learn.

After the class we'd a break of 15 minutes before the next class. I stood up to go to the washroom to do my business. Then,

"Hey, wait, Jungkooie!" I heard someone calling. Who the freak dared to call me by that.

===========

Sorry for the late update :(( How was it so far?(Ik bad) Anyway, Take care, beautifuls!