2. Handshake

When the clock hit 9, the teachers of our departments entered our classroom. We greeted them. They introduced themselves to us. They gave each student a white rose to welcome us.

After that they all gave speech. Did I mention how much I hate listening to speeches unless it's any of my interests. Now, I'm sulking. The professors talk a lot.

Unfortunately or fortunately after 2 hours, the speech session came to an end. The head professor of our department asked one of the students to come ahead and say something about our feelings of the first day at the varsity. Of course, I didn't raise my hand. I don't like extra attention.

A guy from the back row came and I noticed it's the same attention holder one with raven-brown hair. Oh! he's wearing round glasses. Harry Potter! My favourite. What am I even saying?

He started giving speech with so damn much confidence like he literally owned the place. I hate overconfident people. But I was so lost in staring at him that I didn't hear any word of his speech.

I came back to sense for the sound of big applause. What's happening with me? No, no! It's nothing. Just I'm tired. Yeah, that's it. It'll be alright if I take some sleep.

After that, our teachers left but one remained. He began the introduction term among the students. He told everyone to stand up one by one and tell their full name and town/city name.

It started from the front row. So I was the first one to introduce myself. I told my name, Jeon Jungkook and I'm from Busan city.

Like a curious boy, I kept turning my head from side to back to see new faces and know about my fellow classmates.

I got to know that the Harry Potter guy's name is Kim Taehyung. Nice name but I don't like him. He's from the capital city, Seoul. Oh that's why so much prides.

Well, I forgot to mention, this varsity area is in the capital city. The way he's acting so far, he must be thinking himself the prince of the class or the department or the university or the city or the country or the planet or the galaxy...... I should stop.

Kim Taehyung already got a bunch of friends here. Maybe they're all from his high school or he's good at making friends quickly.

I'm a loner. Not really, it's just I don't have time to hang out with friends. I always do extra research study to stay at the top position always. I forgot to mention, I scored highest in the entrance exam of this university.

After the boring introduction part, our professor called the name of top 3 students of the entrance exam. Well, I knew I was the first one.

Second guy's name is Kim Taehyung. What? Did I hear it right? I looked behind and there he's standing with a pride posture.

Third one is a cute girl named Lina Park.

Three of us stood in the front of the desk. You know, teachers specially admire golden students. And yes, I'm one of them. Golden one.

Harry Potter, I mean, Kim Taehyung gave me his hand to shake and smiled, "Hey, topper, congratulations! I'm Kim Taehyung. And you must be Jungkook?"

I don't want to shake my hands with him, I don't know why, he makes me feel strange. But if I don't, it'll be ruin my image in front of my teacher. So I gave him a plastic smile and shook my hands with him,

"Thanks. And yes, Jeon Jungkook."

"Nice name for a handsome guy," Taehyung half-smiled, half-smirked.

What? Does he think I'm handsome? Well, of course, I'm handsome, bitch!

I noticed that the teacher had gone to fetch something from the office. That's my chance for being myself. You'd know what I mean.

"Wow! You can see pretty well with your big round glasses. I already know I'm handsome. Thanks for your bother though," I retorted, tone full of sarcasm.

He smirked, somewhat amused, "Cocky much, huh? I was just trying to act nice. But looks like someone is just full of himself."

Bitch! You're the cocky bastard here! I'm just saying facts. I was born handsome. Look at yourself. Oh I forgot your face doesn't go with your personality! I mentally screamed.

"For your kind information I can see crystal clear without the damn glasses. But I only wear these to look kinda nerdy. It also makes me look less hot, y'know, otherwise girls even some boys might faint," Taehyung finished with a wink.

So much confident of his charms! I hate him. I was gonna reply just then our teacher came back with 3 medals and certificates.

Opps, how could I forget Lina was standing here all the time? She's just too shy. It's good for her. I just ruin my image in front of her. But it's not my fault. Harr--I mean second boy just got on my nerves.

Then, the principal came and congratulated us for our success. He gave us medals and certificates.

After that, lunch break started and all students rushed outside. Yippee! Finally some peace. I should eat but I'm just too lazy. I would rather take a nap. That's what I did.

TOPPER! Jungkook! Jungkook-ah! Jungkookie!

I heard someone calling my name. Then I slowly opened my eyes and what I saw annoyed the hell out of me and woke me up fullyㅡ stupid jaunty second boy, Kim freaking Taehyung!!

What the heck!? How dare he wake me up from my dream of singing inside a huge pink bubble on Mars? That was a nice dream!

"What do you want? I don't have any business with you. So you shouldn't have anything to do with me either. Now go away from here," I said with an irritated face.

My words kinda echoed because of my just woken raspy voice and the void of students in the classroom.

"Stop shouting. Lunch break will be over within 15 minutes. Eat something quickly or starve!" Taehyung replied, putting his palms on my desk.

"Why do you care? I know what I should do. Stop acting like my mom," I said and left the classroom.

-----------------

Taekook interacted! What's next? Anyway, have a good day and night.

-Ari (^3^)