21. Wild Game

slightly steamy scene ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook growled lowly, "What are you doing to me?" And I knew I found what I wanted as he gasped and I could feel a new bulge against my thigh.....which only served to increase my own.

I shifted so our erections were touching through the fabric of my jeans and his sweatpants and started grinding gently; still nibbling and sucking on his sweet spot.

I roamed my hands over the muscles of his chest, Jungkook moved his hands from my hair and brought them down to my hips, pulling me closer to him in frustration.

His hips bucked slightly towards me and he dug his fingers into my skin, his neck arching even more. I pulled away from his neck as he attacked mine, licking from my collarbone to jawbone causing me to moan lowly.

He started sucking on my soft spot and his hands roamed down the back to the waistband of my jeans where they lingered for a while before he slipped his hands around and started opening the button

He caught my lips with his as he went to open the zipper and slid one of his hand insideㅡ palming my bulge through my boxers, making me gasp.

"Stop being so damn sexy all the time," Jungkook moaned which I replied by attaching our lips together as I bit his bottom lip- hard- out of the pleasure he's giving me that my knees seemed wobbly.

Butterfly kept playing wild games inside my tummy. Minutes later, I felt a tight knot inside my stomach and I knew I was almost close. Almost.

And then my brain cells hit the gear of reality as I remembered Jungkook is still struggling with his sexuality. So I pulled away, even sliding off his abdomen that I was sitting on the bed beside him.

Jungkook sat up and looked at me, bewildered, "What.....?" His hair was messy and eyes were dark with desire.

I pulled up my zipper and closed the button of my zipper again, "I'm not gonna do that," I said quietly.

"Oh, umm, okay, I understand," he gazed at my lap. I looked up at him and his expression told me he was hurt and embarrassed.

I smiled at him, "You obviously don't," he looked up with curiosity, "You're still not sure about your sexuality, are you?"

He shook his head and added, "But I think I might be gay. I'm sure I ain't straight as boobs never attracted me like your dick."

I smirked at his confession and gave him an amused look. He decided to ignore my sly grin and continued,

"Sure I've never experimented it with girls but I've tried to be intrested in them but just nothing, simply nothing felt. I did never ever question my sexuality until my eyes landed on you. Oh my God that sounded so cringy!"

He groaned against his palms. I turned towards him, "It's fine, kookie. I've felt the same too."

Finally he looked up and gave me a lopsided smileㅡ eyes shining with amusing sparklesㅡ causing my breath to hitch.

"So as I was saying I don't exactly know my sexuality. But I'm absolutely, cocksurely, enormously, exclusively gay for you, Kim Taehyung."

His words got me and I felt as if I were on the highest cloud. I took his hands, "I'm absolutely, cocksurely, enormously, exclusively gay for you too, Jeon Jungkook."

He flashed his signature bunny smile making my chest tighten like everytime as my heart stopped functioning normally.

I bended down to place kiss on his knuckles, but then I saw scratchesㅡnot-so-oldㅡ on his smooth skin. I frowned and looked up at him in questioning gazes.

He just shrugged, "Bad temper. It's normal." I left gentle kisses on his bruised skin, "I'm sorry." Jungkook gave my hands an assuring squeeze, "It's not your fault. And it's fine."

"Tae...." his velvety vowels ringed.

"Hmm.." I looked up to witness his charming boyish grin.

"We're still hard," he pointed at our lower region as I instantly turned red as tomato.

Jungkook started laughing, clearly amused at my flustered expression. I tried to conceal my blush and asked, "..uh..do you want me to help you?... you know...uh.. with.."

He raised his eyebrows, iris beaming with mischievous glint. Only then I realized he's just pulling my legs. I lightly punched on his delicate thigh and glared at him, "You dick!"

"Your dick," he moaned and burst into fits of laughter.

Being angry, I looked away. But soon I found myself staring at his flushed face as he wiped tears from the corner of his eyes. Jungkook smiled and tugged my hands so I was laying against him with my head on his chest.

He wrapped one arm around my shoulders, "You're right. We should wait. You haven't even asked me out on a date yet."

I sat up and scoffed, "Me? You mean you haven't asked me out yet."

"No," Jungkook argued pulling me back to my original position, "You should ask me."

"Er, why me? No, you should first," I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms over my chest, still leaning on his firm chest.

"Well," Jungkook started as if he remembered something, "You've dated earlier, right?"

"'Course, but they were just flingㅡ random chicks. Not you," I grumbled, he giggled softly at my outburst.

"Whatsoever, you've enough experience. And I'm too busy to do how-to-arrange-a-romantic-date research," he remarked, looking down at my eyes.

"Fair point, well made. You win," I smiled at him and snuggled into his chest happily draping my hands around his waist and started playing with the waistband of his sweatpants.

His skin felt so feathery against my fingertips. I was about to be all clingy, needy and cuddly, but then the bedroom door opened.

_________

I'd to stop there, better luck next time, my naughty babies ;)

Thanks a ton for reading❤