14. Sore Ass

"You're my light,
I'm your light."

💫💫🌟💫💫

After 15 minutes which seemed like years to Taehyung and Jungkook, Yugyeom returned with snacks which included chocolate chips, oreos, apples & bananas.

Taehyung and Jungkook finally came to relief and left a long breath which they were holding from who knows when.

Taehyung couldn't think straightly 'cause few minutes with his ultimate crush alone in a room was enough to make him lose his sanity.

The little buddy of Taehyung's lower region wasn't helping him either. So he quickly asked Yugyeom if he could use the washroom. Other boy just  nodded in approval and showed him the ways.

It's not that Taehyung would jerk off at his new project mate's washroom. It's just that the boy needs some air away from the topper and time to calm his hormones. He has his own ways to calm his little buddy.

On the other hand, Jungkook just shrugged and started wolfing oroes & chips without waiting for Taehyung. Yugyeom was about to stop Jungkook from finishing all the snacks, just then Jungkook cried out,

"You forgot to fetch banana milk"

Yugyeom cursed and rushed towards his kitchen, muttering a quiet sorry quickly.

Jungkook frowned slightly and then smiled. The boy kept devouring apples with three bites only for each. After finishing all chocolate chips, oreos and apples, he started eating bananas.

After peeling a banana, Jungkook randomly threw the banana peel across the room; totally forgetting the fact that it is not his own bedroom.

The next thing Jungkook heard was,

"AHH!~ m-my butt!!"

Taehyung cried out in pain.

Jungkook turned his head around and found Taehyung falling on his bum, spreading his legs.

There was a pause of Jungkook being kinda shocked and Taehyung being busy in rubbing his sore ass.

Then Jungkook burst out laughing so hard, showing his cute bunny teeth, as if it were the most funny incident of his life.

Taehyung heard Jungkook laughing and zoomed in a new world forgetting his pain because of the music of Jungkook's heartwarming laughter.

Not too long after Yugyeom came to the room almost tripping on his way holding a banana milk can.