22. Dating

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I was about to be all clingy, needy and cuddly with Jungkook but then the bedroom door opened.

Yugyeom stucked his head around, "Am I interrupting something?" And I realized he kept his eyes closed.

"Yes!" Jungkook answered with an excessive eye roll. I pulled away from him and stood up, biting my lips.

"So I can see, you guys still make it alive even without my presence," Yugyeom fell face-first on the bed across Jungkook's legs.

"Not a big deal," I whispered laughing softly and Yugyeom jumped back suddenly, scrambling back to his feet. I sat on the bed, grinning.

"Do you guys...? Are you....?"

Jungkook slipped his hands onto mine enlacing our fingers, "We're dating."

"Are we now?" I raised one eyebrow with a teasing smirk.

"Yes, you asked me out. So we're," he smiled sheepishly, I shoot him a bemused look and turned to face a wide eyed Yugyeom.

Then we both nodded reading his mind 'Are you fucking kidding me? Is it true?'

He took a deep breath and sat on the edge of the bed, "What the hell happened when I was gone?"

"It's a long story. I'll narrate it to you another time. Just know we're together now!" Jungkook cheered happily squeezing our intertwined fingers.

Yugyeom squealed, jumping up and down like an overgrown baby, "Yes! I knew it from the beginning that you both are in love with eachother!"

I blushed at the word. Love. I subtly  glanced at Jungkook to observe his reaction and found him already staring at me, cheeks red as tomato. We quickly averted our gazes and looked around the room.

"Oh please, don't make me look like an adult here. I'm sure you guys did it all the way," Yugyeom finished with a wink, smirking at us.

"Shut up! We didn't. Get off my dick, you pervert!" Jungkook muttered in embarrassment as I found myself chuckling.

Yugyeom plastered an offensive look on his face, "I'm sure you shoved your tongue down your boyfriend's throat a while ago. And now I'm pervert?"

Jungkook looked away, losing the battle. I kept laughing aloud, Yugyeom joined me. "Hey, I've a confession to do too!"

"Shoot!" I wiped the tears from the corner of my eyes, Jungkook glared at me.

"I'm gay too!" Yugyeom exclaimed while showing his toothy grin.

I raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean by 'too'? We aren't gay. Right, kookie?" I smirked and winked at Jungkook as he winked back, "Yes, we ain't!"

Yugyeom scoffed, "Funny 'cause everytime I look at you guys I feel a little more gay."

And we all started laughing.