3. Blackmail

I went to find the washroom so that I could wash my face and calm my boiling nerves. After entering the washroom what I heard got me.

"Look who we've got here. A NEWBIE!"

As soon as I heard those words, I cursed under my breath. Shit. Shit. Shit! The last thing I wanted to do was to encounter with any seniors. But my bad fortune. And all of these happened because of that Kim fudging Taehyung!

I tried to ignore their remark and go to the basin bowl. But one of the seniors said, "Hey, you're newbie, right? What's your name?"

Crap! I'm caught. No way to escape now. Then with a fake smile I replied, "Yeah, I'm Jeon Jungkook."

The guys hummed. One of them asked my rank. I told them. Then he smirked and said, "I'm Min Yoongi. So you're the Topper, huh? How many boys have you dated already?"

WHAT? What the freak! Why the fuck will I ever date any boy? Do I smell like rainbow? I'm more straight than a stick!

"I ain't gay!"

All of the four boys started laughing. What? Is this even funny? Goodness I really want to punch their face now. But I can't because they're my seniors and I don't want to cause any trouble.

"I didn't ask your sexuality. Answer straight to my question," Yoongi named guy retorted smugly.

"Zero." I replied with an annoyed tone.

It seems that they're amused with my answer. With a goofy grin one of them said, "Hey, I'm Kim Seokjin. Have you ever dated anyone?"

What's with these questions about my personal life? Don't they have any good thing to do rather than wasting my valuable time? I really don't want to answer their stupid question. But I know they'll make me spill anyhow.

"No," I replied with a bored face.

"Jung Hoseok, gimme 50 dollars now! I won the bet," the Seokjin guy started screeching.

Did they just bet on my dating history? I should just run away from here now. They're all crazy! What type of bullying is this? I was about to leave then,

"Hey, topper, listen. You've to give a red rose to the most handsome guy of your class today," One of them said.

I don't know his name. I furrowed my eyebrows because of confusion. WHAT? Are my ears betraying me? Red Rose? And that to a guy?

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kim Namjoon," The guy who just asked me to do the most stupid thing ever said.

"And I'm Jung Hoseok," another guy butted in.

Why he's so full of energy? Is life that colourful for him? Whatever. I've to get rid of these crazy heads.

"Sorry, I can't do it," I replied.

"Too bad. You're doing it. If you don't agree, we'll make you do it," Yoongi replied coldly.

Make me do it? I can fight you. I'm just respecting your position doesn't mean I'm weak. Can't you see my biceps? I kept yelling mentally.

"Nah, I ain't doing this stupid task. What will you do? I ain't afraid. Do whatever you want," I retorted.

Maybe I sound very disrespectful now. But it's not the time to think about it. They crossed the line. Why do I've to listen to them?

"Chill, man! We can see how build you're. It's not that we're less. But we don't want a fight," Namjoon said.

I mentally smirked. Just say you can't win against me. Finally doing pushups to kill time payed off.

"But you know we're seniors. So, we've better link with the teachers. We can deduct your marks with the help of our favourable teachers in semester exams," Hoseok said.

What? Marks of my exam? I earn them by studying my ass off. No way I'll let them down because of some shitty childish prank!

"Woah! After 100 decades you came up with a good idea, Hobi," Yoongi gave a pat on Hoseok's arm.

Then Namjoon and Seokjin started laughing out loud and Hoseok kept pouting.

Are they really adult? I've one hundred percent doubt. They're acting like 4 years old although they're older than me. But they just blackmailed me! Guess I've to do it anyway.

After sighing, I replied, "Fine, I'll do it." I glanced at my wrist watch and it showed I'd only 5 minutes left for the next class. I can't be late for class at my first day.

"But my class will start within minutes and I don't have any red rose with me now," I added.

"I have! Take this fresh red rose and give it to the most handsome man of your class though I'm the Worldwide Handsome, Too bad I ain't in your class," Seokjin said with a wink, giving a rose from his back pocket, voice full of self pride.

Why is he carrying a red rose with him in the university?

I quickly took the rose and dashed out of the washroom. But I heard one of the crackheads yelling,

"Don't try to play around with us. We've hacked the computer of the cc TV footage of your class already. We'll keep our eyes on you today."

Why do they've to be so damn genius? I forgot almost all the students of this varsity are genius. Stupid Jungkook!

I quickly hide the rose underneath my sweater before entering my class. I rushed towards my seat and sat down.

Gosh I'm so hungry that I can eat a whole mountain now. I took the glucose drink from my bag and drank almost half at once.

Just then students poured into the room and our teacher entered. It's programming class now. I suck at this subject. That's why I get 97 or 98 in this subject. But I want a perfect 100.

Anyway, I kept looking around to find the most handsome face. There are some handsome boys but I can't find anyone who can compete with Kim Taehyung.

Maybe he's the most handsome one. But I'm more handsome than him. Can't I give the rose to myself? Who am I kidding? Of course, I can't. The crazy seniors will bug me to hell.

Today is first class so teacher told us to do a simple program. I finished quickly and look behind to check the second boy. But guess what. Yes, he finished earlier than me.

Taehyung is smirking at me. I want to punch his smug face. No way in hell I'd give him rose. But for the sake of my marks I've to do it. I'm sure those seniors are watching me now.

Soon the period ended. Now it's lab time. Good opportunity. Everyone is leaving the classroom for going to the lab room. Taehyung might leave at last because he's at the back row.

I slung my bag on my shoulder and stand beside my desk. Almost everyone left. I gotta do it now. Just when he was about to cross my desk area, I voiced out,

"Hey, Taehyung!"

》》 ~~~~~~~ 《《

RM, Jin, Suga & Jhope are bullies now? Where's my Jimin baby? Anyway, have a nice day and night. Love you!

-Ari :))