Thank You

Dear readers,

Hope you're having a good day and you've enjoyed the storyㅡ even if a little bit.

I wholeheartedly apologize if the story couldn't meet your expectations. I'm sorry. Singularity to Euphoria is not only my first published story but it's also my first ever written story.

Yes, I'm that blockhead who decided to post quarter finished story without thinking much. I'd the urge to delete it or at least unpublish it after 12 parts.

But eventually I decided to just keep it as a reminiscence of the beginning of my writing. Then again, writing has never been my forte.

The saddest part is that the plot didn't come out as per plan, given that I change decision frequently.

I'm not really proud of the plot. But I'm proud that at least I could finish this story (let's ignore the rush ending). I'd always have a special place in my heart as it's my first story.

Sorry again for my annoying rant. I guess I bored you. Anyway, please point out the mistakes if you find any. I'd be more than glad if you do so.

If you've any question (I doubt no) then comment down or message me, I'd try my best to answer. Thanks to everyone who followed my account.

Thank you so so so much for reading, voting, commenting on the story. I really appreciate your support. Thanks for adding it to your library and/or reading list. Thanks for sharing with your friends.

Thanks is a very small word as y'all made the impossible possible. The story surpassed 2k views!! I've never ever imagined it. Take my gratitude, my love, my heart.

If you're interested then please check out my another story 'KNOCK || VKOOK TEXT FF'. It's almost complete. You'd find it in my profile.

I love you guys a lot!!

Please take care of yourself.

Yours sincerely,

Arika.