25. Euphoria

You're the sun that rose again in my life, the second chance of my youthful dream

You're the sun that rose again in my life, the second chance of my youthful dream. I don't know what this feeling is whether this is all dream ~lyricsㅡ Euphoria : TOLY

Jungkook's POV

"Kookie!" I jumped at the sudden sound right behind my ear and found Taehyung cackling loudly.

"You prick!" I glared at him.

When did one hour come to an end? Guess video games consume time like black holes.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked innocently as if he didn't just scared the shit out of me.

"Where to?" I asked, standing up.

"You'll know. Just follow me," he took my wrist and maneuvered past the kitchen to the back garden which I found already decorated with candles.

The fountain at the center is illuminated with rainbow colored LED lights and there's a set of table and two chairsㅡacross the pool, just by the side of the fountainㅡwhich is wrapped with white clothing and light colored flowers are attached on the back of the chairs.

"Wow," I breathed out in awe.

Taehyung just hummed, perhaps, amused at my reaction.

"So... this place is always like this?" I asked, sounding naive only to tease him.

He stared at me in disbelief for few seconds and shook his head before screeching, "Surprise!"

I laughed at his enthusiasm, "You did all these?"

"Yup, you like it?" he asked uncertainly.

"God, I love it!" I hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

"I knew you would."

"Stop being cocky for a second."

"Stop being snarky for a second."

"Stop buttering your ego so much."

"Stop hiding your true feelings."

I couldn't help but smile. He understands me so well. No one but Kim Taehyung can docode my true self. Heck, even I can't decipher myself most of the times.

How much we bicker or how much I appear neutral but he still can look past my soul and tell how I'm genuinely feeling. This made me love him moreㅡif that even possible 'cause I love him more than I can imagine.

"Thank you, Tae baby, a lot," I murmured against the crook of his neck, my heart pounding wildly. I'm sure he can hear the heartbeats as he hugged me more tightly.

"Thanks for everything. Thanks for changing my preference from singularity to euphoria." I smiled as memory flashed through my mind.

Taehyung broke the hug and pecked my nose, "Pleasures are all mine, prince." And I laughed.