20. Moan

Juicy Content! ^_<

_____

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook's lips crashed against mine as he put one of his hands on the side of my face, moving them across my cheeks and around to the back of my neck where he rested it gently.

My hands suddenly had minds of their ownㅡ while my brain was exploding with confusion, euphoria and pleasureㅡ they reached forward and tangled into his soft hair.

I was leaning over the headboard at less than ninety degree angle, Jungkook leaned over me; suddenly he bit my lower lip softly for access and I opened my mouth to let him in causing him to shift his body so he was hovering over me.

His tongue messaged mine and tickled the top of my cavern. I moaned letting my hands play with his locks. He pulled back suddenly and my eyes snapped open.

"I like that sound," he murmured against my neck as my heart started pounding with pure nirvana. My head combusted with questions but my body and mind weren't under my control anymore.

I decided to ignore all those inquiring inner voices as Jungkook moved his face so it was in the crook of my neck, tickling the skin with his hot breath. "Let's see if we can make it again," he started kissing my neck tenderly; his lips cold against mine even though we've been kissing passionately for minutes.

He kissed in various places around my neck to jawbone until I felt myself  gasp. He smiled against my skin, "Ta-da! Found it." And started nibbling and sucking on my soft spot. I moaned again and grabbed his hips pulling them down closer to mine so he was straddling me.

"Kookie," I moaned sliding my hands inside his shirt to feel the soft skin of his waist and lower to upper back; even though I intended to try and make him stop. "Jungkoo, stop," I said finally as he looked at me like a toddler whose candy has been snatched away from him.

"I'm sorry," he pulled away sitting back as he pulled my hands from his lower back. All his confidence from earlier severing, he stared at his lap as he linked his fingers through mine.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked quietly, not wanting to meet his eyes, too afraid to face actual reasons.

He frowned while pouting nervously, "Do I really need to explain it to you?"

"Well, yeah, I'm confused as fuck here. Do the honour of telling me your feelings, please?" I snapped as well as added sarcasm at the end. I couldn't hold back my pessimistic thoughts.

This time Jungkook shifted his gaze from his lap to lock with mine, we stared at eachother. I saw the feelingsㅡ same as mine for himㅡ deep in his eyes as the butterflies in my tummy started flapping their wings.

But I was too heartbroken to swell my heart with hopes. I decided to wait for his words, "I think I started admiring you from the first day, but I was too dumb to realize my feelings," he looked at our entwined fingers, "I didn't mean to turn you away that day at lunch.

"But I was afraid of fake people; I know you're not one of them but my past experiences stuffed trust issues in me," he sighed softly, "The day you didn't attend university, I missed you a lot even though we didn't talk much then," he blushed a little causing my cheeks to turn beet-red.

"I really don't know when I started liking you in the past months but for sure I know you're always at the back of my head," he smiled a bit still looking at our hands as I felt my eyes watering.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call you  'that', it's just I usually act on impulses. My brain couldn't bear the offbeat of my mind. I'm so sorㅡ" I cut him off as I brought him closer to my face putting a hand on the side of his neck while my lips ascended into his; he gasped.

Now that I wasn't distracted by a thousand confusing questions, I could concentrate on the kiss; how soft and velvety his lips felt on mine, how cool they're, how our lips moved together in sync.

Jungkook's hand wandered down to the hem of my t-shirt and he slipped  his hands underneath; caressing the skin of my stomach and rubbing his thumbs across the waistband of my boxers, sending shivers down my spine.

I couldn't take how softly he was touching me, like he was barely over there. I flipped us over so I was on top, straddling him. Jungkook opened his eyes, confused, then muttered, "Tae, I'm really sorry," his doe eyes shadowed with guilt and pure regret.

I couldn't let him think like that, could I? I smiled softly against his lips murmuring, "It's alright." His orbs shone with sparkles as he peck my lips, "I like you."

My heart skipped a beat, scratch that, my heart jumped up to my throat causing my breath to stop. I know he just told me a while ago that he started liking me but nothing could be compared to the confession.

"I like you too, a lot, so much," I kissed his nose as I cupped his fluffy cheeks creating a pouty lip and stealing another peck. I gazed at his chocolate orbs and he stared back at mine. I could see my reflection on his pupils as an euphoric smile crept on my face.

Jungkook grinned, "You're stronger than you look," he teased me, his eyes sparkling.

I mused, "Shut up, I'm busy."

And I attacked his lips hungrily, in charge this time, massaging his tongue with mine. I slipped my hands under his t-shirt again but this time tugged it upwards breaking our kiss for a second as I pulled it off over his head.

I expected another facetious comment but didn't get any as Jungkook just struggled out of his shirt, grabbed my face back; kissing on my mouth passionately, tangling his hands in my hair.

"Taehyung," he moaned as I broke away from his mouth again, and started kissing his jawbone, down to his neck; looking for his sensitive spot. Jungkook growled lowly, "What are you doing to me?" And I knew I found what I wanted.

______________________________________

Next chapter is way more hot(?) ;D

Anyway, If you enjoyed then, Vote! Comment! Share! & Follow! Ly all.