9. Is it Love?

NB : From now on the story would be on Third Person's POV till further notice

ㅡㅡㅡ

Taehyung's team won the debate competition. Yugyeom wanted to congratulate the winner but he knew that Jungkook would be mad at him if he did so. That's why he refrained himself from doing so and left the debating club with Jungkook.

Yugyeom didn't have his own car. The flat he bought is just 10 minutes away from the university campus. So he decided to walk there. It'd be a good exercise.

"Hey, are you going home now?" Jungkook asked from behind.

"Yeah," Yugyeom replied.

"Will you go there on foot?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yea, I didn't bring my car here. And my apartment is nearby. It'll take few minutes," he replied with a smile.

"Ok. I'm driving you home. Get on my car," topper boy ordered.

"Thanks for your concern, Jungkook. But I'm totally fine. You go home," Yugyeom retorted.

"Did I ask for your approval? Follow my command," Jungkook said with a stern gaze

"Soldier is on charge!" he saluted Jungkook, making him chuckle a bit.

Jungkook drove the latter home. It took only 3 minutes to reach there by car. Yugyeom invited him to come inside but Jungkook denied the offer with the excuse of homework.

Nothing happened between Jungkook and Taehyung throughout the rest days of the week except Jungkook trying to glare everytime he did eye contact with the latter and Taehyung had a blank, sometimes unreadable, sometimes confused face in return.

                              !!!!!!!!

Taehyung had always been the heartthrob of his school days. His boxy smile or a playful wink could make all girls turn on. Even straight boys couldn't take their eyes off Taehyung. He still holds that charm.

Taehyung has been in relationships before. But none of them lasted more than a month. It's because Taehyung hasn't fallen in love with any of them.

Taehyung just accepted all proposals not to hurt other's feelings. You'd say, he shouldn't have pretended like he likes them. But the fact is that he doesn't have a heart to deny his admirers knowing they would be sad.

It's not that any of his dates fell in love with him. Maybe they did. But Taehyung couldn't return the same. He always felt like something is missing. He tried to fall in love with them. But everytime he failed miserably. He isn't a fuck boy.

Taehyung had a lot of make out sessions during his relationships. He hadn't had sex with any of his partners. Actually, no one yet managed to turn him on enough to go all the way.

Usually people don't have or keep good relations with their exes. But Taehyung is different. He broke up each time explaining that he couldn't do it anymore.

Some of them got upset, some cried, some got angry, but they understood eventually and are more than pleased to stay friends with him.

He felt bad for them but his heart didn't ache. It's because he was never in love.

Taehyung is a friendly person. He's playful and can make friends easily. No one declined his friendly behaviour ever except Jungkook. He understands that he can't force someone to be his friend.

He wondered why Jungkook hated him so much when he did basically nothing to piss the latter off. He was getting frustrated with the boy's behaviour. He just wanted to make friends with the other.

But everytime Taehyung would encounter with the topper, he would get a glare, like it's kind of a new way to greet people for the latter. And boy, did Taehyung disdain it.

It's not a problem if Jungkook doesn't want to be his amigo. But problem is that Taehyung feels like there's a zoo in his stomach whenever he interacts  with the topper or thinks about him. And it's making him go crazy.

Taehyung had a few crushes here and there. But all of their charms washed away after few days.

But the feelings towards Jungkook crossed the boundary of the feelings for a crush. "Is this love?" Taehyung asked aloud particularly no one but himself. 

He doesn't understand why Jungkook treats him like a trash when he allows an idiot boy to tag along with him all day. 'Maybe they're friends or more.' Taehyung thought.

He doesn't know the boy aka Jungkook's friend. Heck, he doesn't even want to know the boy. Well, he is just jealous but Taehyung won't admit that.

He thinks he is straight as a pole. The boy isn't wrong. All his crushes were cute sexy girls till now. All his make out sessions were with chicks. He did never felt any sexual attraction towards any guy ever.

Jungkook is giving him a strong desire to be with him. And that's why Taehyung is questioning his sexuality. That topper boy is swirling him with frustrations.

He could barely concentrate on his lessons for his overflowing feelings towards Jungkook. He needs a break so that he can clear his head from all these unbearable emotions.

Taehyung keeps falling deeper moment by moment for Jungkook. He doesn't want to fall more.

'It's just a phase. I need to stay away from him. Then, the phase will be gone. I can't fall in love with a guy. I just can't.' Taehyung kept repeating those words like a mantra throughout the month.

He ignored Jungkook for the rest of the weekdays. He pretended like the topper did never exist but the thoughts of the boy kept swimming in his heart every moment.

                           ________

Have a nice day and night, y'all!

Thanks for reading😙😙

Share with ur friends 😇

This is torture!!😭😭