23. Whipped

You showed me feelings I've never felt before

You showed me feelings I've never felt before. How can you expect me not to eat when the forbidden fruit tastes so sweet~

Jungkook's POV

It's been a month since I've confessed my feelings to Taehyung. And being with him feels like heaven. Did it sound cliché? Oh well.

He mayhaps thinks study is my main priority, well he isn't totally wrong. But lately he's become my first priority, study comes second. Not that I'd admit that to himㅡhe's already full of himself. I ain't complaining about it as he looks more sexy being cocky.

Oh God, what happened to me?

"Taehyung did," Jimin smirked at me.

We're hanging out at a coffee shop to bid farewell to Jimin as he'd move to the states today.

"Huh?" I blinked out of confusion.

"You thought the last part aloud," he started laughingㅡalmost falling off the chair.

I just rolled my eyesㅡnot revealing the fact how my stomach filled with butterflies and my body showered with tingling feelings.

"Did I miss something?" Taehyung joined us after ordering our snacks.

"Nah," I shrugged as he sat beside me, placing his arm over my shoulder in friendly way.

Our country people aren't used to two guys doing couple things in public. What can I say? Fuck their narrow mind. Why do we need to adjust for them? But I don't want Taehyung to get any homophobic insult, so I'm fine with pretending.

We're still closeted couple. Not that Taehyung doesn't want to come out, he does. Then again, I know he doesn't want me to get hurt. We really complicatedly care about eachother. But I love it. Did I just say love? Do I love Taehyung?

"Then why that stupid out there is dying?" He sniggered, amused at the out-of-breath Jimin.

"You know him," I replied with an eye roll earning a snicker from Taehyung.

"Bitch!" Jimin barked at me, regaining his composure.

"Bite me," I spat.

"I'll!" He threw middle finger in the air.

"No, you won't," Taehyung replied.

"Why?" Jimin raised his brow and I gave Taehyung a look.

"'Cause I'll gladly do it on your behalf," Taehyung smirked at me.

I felt my face heat up, so I hit him lightly on the arm, "You horny bastard!"

"Only for you," Taehyung winked.

"You're so whipped," Jimin smirked at Taehyung.

"Do you blame me? Who would have thought the greatest hottest topper of my department will bother to talk a minute with me?" Taehyung remarked with a dramatic sigh.

"Oh shut it, Kim!"

"Make me, Jeon."

So I jokingly slapped on his lips.

"Ouch, what's that for?" He pouted.

"You asked for it," I replied, playing the innocent role.

"Finally I got it!" Jimin cheered tearing us away from our playful bickering.

We turned to face him and found him holding his phone with a lot of photos of us quarreling like an old domestic couple.

"Delete them," Taehyung glared.

"No! Think it as my goodbye gift," Jimin made his irresistible puppy eyes.

"It's fine. Keep them and send the copies to me as well." I replied, sipping black coffee from my mug.

"Don't fall for his pupㅡ"

"Thank you, Jungkookie!" Jimin replied cutting off Taehyung.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes, muttering a 'whatever'.

We finished our meal and accompanied Jimin to the airport.

"Hey, don't miss me much," Jimin chuckled although I can read the sadness through his eyes.

"I won't, and you don't start crying here," Taehyung joked to lighten the mood.

"If any of us is a crybaby, then it's you! Don't make me start rambling on how many times you've cried on my lap, my shoulder, my--"

"Oh please, it's not true."

"Don't challenge me, Tae. You might not wanna lose your cool image in front of your boyfriend," Jimin smirked at Taehyung.

I was totally enjoying Taehyung's childish nature. He's just too enticing in every possible way. It still feels like dreamㅡme dating the sexist man alive. Damn I'm so lucky.

Then the security called the passengers to enter for checking. Jimin hugged Taehyung, their eyes watery. I also felt myself tearing up.

I haven't had any close friend until I met Yugyeom. I don't know how much it hurtsㅡdrifting away from friends. But Jimin became close friend of mine, even if it's only been a month but I'd miss him a lot.

After breaking the hug, Jimin hugged me, "Hey, I'll miss you."

"You should," I hugged him back.

"Take care of my little brother. He's so precious to me. I'd break your bones if you dare to hurt him." He broke the hug and gave me an intimated look.

"I'm shaking in my timberlands," I replied sarcastically.

Jimin scowled at me.

"I promise to take care of him and be always there for him," I told him sincerely as Jimin gave a smile.

I darted my eyes to Taehyung and he smiled at me oh so lovingly. God, I love him so much. Oh no, I love Taehyung. I love Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. Did you hear me? Fuck!Why it took me so long to realize?

"See you soon, guys! Love you!" Jimin waved at us.

"Love you too!" We waved back as he disappeared among the crowds.

"Hey," Taehyung smiled at me.

"Hey yourself," I smiled back.

"Let's go to my house."

"Is it a date?" I smirked at him.

"It's a date," He smirked back with flushed face.

"Our first date?"

"Yes, first one."

"But you haven't asked me yet."

"But I just did," Taehyung fought the urge to roll his beautiful eyes. Oh boy I love to get on his nerves.

"Not properly," I put on a nonchalant look.

Then he got down on his kneesㅡ surprising the hell out of meㅡnot caring we aren't still 'out' or we're still in airport area.

"Jeon Jungkook, will you go on a date with me?"

I just froze there. Thousands of feelings hit me at once and I found it hard to decipherㅡhow to respond.

--------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!❤