12. Sexy Mole

Next day Taehyung entered his classroom two minutes before the class time finding Jungkook already looking at his direction with his oh so big doe eyes. For the first time Taehyung didn't get glare from the latter.

He smiled internally and started walking towards his seat but he stopped by Jungkook's desk.

He lowered himself and whispered to Jungkook's ear,

"Missed me, baby?"

Jungkook's breath hitched. Without giving Jungkook a spare time to reply, he went to the back row to sit.

First class started. Taehyung kept looking at Jungkook's back subtle whole time. He wanted to see the handsome face of the latter so badly. But he knew the topper wouldn't look back without any reason.

Jungkook could hardly concentrate on the lecture today. Taehyung's voice and breath took him to the ninth cloud. But he forcefully shut his inner voices and noted down all lectures.

In second class their professor didn't teach them anything new, he decided to judge how good the students are in quiz questions. The teacher asked questions and told the students to raise hands if they knew the answer.

Jungkook knew answers but he doesn't like attention so he didn't respond. On the other hand, Taehyung prefer attention. Now Taehyung wants a certain someone to look at his direction, otherwise he doesn't give a damn about classes.

Taehyung kept answering almost all the questions. But Jungkook didn't look behind, knowing very well who was the owner of all the answers. Little did he keep boiling to answer few questions and scratch the confident look from Taehyung's face.

After half of the class time, Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and stand up without raising hand as soon as question slipped off teacher's mouth. He answered all the questions after that. Taehyung didn't even try to answer, he just smiled knowing he has an effect on Jungkook.

In lunch break, everyone left the classroom except Jungkook and Taehyung. Yugyeom left to have lunch. Jungkook said he'd a heavy breakfast today. So he wasn't hungry and wanna take a nap. Yugyeom understood and gave him some space.

Taehyung watched Jungkook sleeping peacefully from the behind. But his subconscious took his body towards Jungkook's desk. He observed the boy very closely, his eyelashes touching his cheek, his cute button nose, his jawline, little beautiful scratch on his cheek, his plump oh so kissable lips, the sexy mole down his bottom lip, his soft snores, what not.

Taehyung fell more in love. Wait. Is Taehyung in love? Hell, yeah. The boy is madly and deeply in love with the topper. But he isn't aware of it yet.

He had to stop himself not to kiss Jungkook right then and there. It may seem creepy to stare at someone like that. But Taehyung could care less.

He forgot to have his lunch though he had only orange juice at breakfast. Jungkook's ethereal beauty filled his stomach. He started daydreaming which disrupted when students started pouring into the room.

Taehyung went back to his seat but eyes fixed on Jungkook. He saw Yugyeom woke Jungkook up. He felt something. Jealous? Possessiveness? But why? It's not like he has any relationship with the boy. But your heart won't ever listen to your brain. Exactly that happened to Taehyung.