10. Drunk

"If you don't mind can I ask you something?" Yugyeom asked Jungkook while the two boys were hanging out for having pizza in a pizza Hut on the weekend.

"I gave you that permission earlier, Yug. You don't need to ask me everytime," Jungkook said while munching his pizza.

Yeah, he gave Yugyeom a nickname 'Yug' and the other calls him by 'Kook' now. Friendship goals!

He got a BFF (best friends forever) wristband for Yugyeom and himself. They made eachother wear the band. As childish as it seems but Jungkook doesn't give a fuck.

"Are you homophobic?" Yugyeom asked with hesitation.

Jungkook almost choked on his pizza bite, he gulped the already taken bite and replied, "Of course not! Why would I be? But why are you asking this question suddenly?"

"Umm...I'm..." he trailed looking everywhere except Jungkook's eyes.

"Yeah, you.....?" Jungkook questioned titling his head to get the latter's attention.

"Promise me that you won't hate me," Yugyeom pleaded with a poor soul.

"I won't ever hate you, Yug. You can trust me. All your secrets are safe with me as long as you want them to be," Jungkook assured him with a tiny smile, encouraging the boy to continue.

"I'm gay," Yugyeom quickly replied and looked down like he did a big crime.

"O-oh! Wow! Finally, I've rainbows and unicorns in my life," Jungkook said with a beaming smile.

"Aren't you disgust at me?" Yugyeom asked, taken aback by the heartwarming acceptance from his friend.

"No. Not a bit! Do you think that low of me?" Jungkook asked with a pout. The boy pouted for the first time in front of Yugyeom.

He laughed lightly at the other's childishness. He couldn't think Jungkook would ever show this side to him. He felt special as a best friend.

"It's just no one stayed friends with me after knowing about my sexuality. You're the first one. My family is homophobic. They hate me," Yugyeom replied with a sad bitter smile.

"WHAT? How dumb people can be? Just tell their names who hurt you, I'll chop off their dicks and shove it up their asses," Jungkook grumbled.

"Hey, kook, calm down. It's alright. We can't change the society overnight. Let's hope it'll change for good one day," Yugyeom tried to cool the raging nerves of the furious boy.

"Yeah, I wish so. Don't give a shit about the immatured stupid homophobics, Yug. I'm always here for you," Jungkook replied with an assuring smile after calming down a little.

"Ok. And thanks for everything, kook," Yugyeom said with a gratitude smile.

"No.. no, thanks goes to you for coming to my life and agreeing to stay with a rude ass like me," Jungkook retorted with his bunny smile.

"Pleasures are all mine, My lord," the other boy said, making Jungkook laugh at his dramatic tone.

They finished their pizza and walked out of the pizza hut. They hopped on Jungkook's car and drove off.