7. Shipping

"Hey, wait, Jungkookie!"

Hearing someone's voice I stopped on my tracks. But I'm boiling now. How dare he call me that! Only my dear ones can call me Jungkookie.

The owner of the voice reached me and said, "Where are you going?"

Then, I noticed it's the Yugyeom guy. What's wrong with him?

"None of your business," I retorted.

"Come on, Jungkookie. We're friends. So we're gonna stick with eachother," he nagged me.

"First, Don't call me Jungkookie. It's Jungkook for you.

'But you didn't react when Kim Taehyung called you Jungkookie yesterday to wake you up,' My inner voice said. 'Stop! I didn't hear anything like that except his annoying screaming,' I shut the voice.

"Second, We're not friends. Stop being delusional." I snapped at Yugyeom.

"Fine, Jungkook. We're gonna be friends very soon. And I'm gonna follow you even if you like it or not. I don't have any friends here," he pouted.

Why people are so childish?

"Go find someone else to pass time. I can't give you time 'cause I'm very busy." I tried to reason out coldly so that he would leave me.

"I can't. No one's gonna like me here because I'm from a small town. And I don't need your time. I promise I won't disturb you. Just please let me tag with you," he pleaded.

Why do I still have a heart? Why can't I be that brutal to not keep his request? I think, It'd be no harm if he keeps tagging with me.

I mentally agreed. It's not beacause I feel sympathy for him. It's just he looks like a lost puppy in an island.

"Ok, fine. But now I'm going to the washroom. Do you still wanna tag along?" I asked in a way so that he would reply in the negative.

But to my astonishment, he nodded and muttered a 'yes'. Hearing his response I sighed internally and marched to the washroom leaving him behind to follow me.

I entered the toilet stall and did my business meanwhile Yugyeoum washed his face. When I finished my business I found him talking with a group.

I approached them and then I realized it's the same group from yesterday who bullied, more like blackmailed me. I hate them.

"Hey, topper, you did well yesterday." Hoseok cheered.

So they remember me. I'm done. Before I could say anything,

"I ship you two." Seokjin started squealing like a kid who just got his favourite candy.

What the fuck did he mean by shipping? Why do they always stay in the washroom during break? Of course, I won't dare to ask the second one ever or I'd be dead.

"What do you mean by shipping?" I furrowed my brows out of confusion.

"He meant that he wanna see you and the handsome guy be a couple in the future," Namjoon replied.

Doesn't Seokjin have his own mouth and tongue to answer? Or, Namjoon is his assistant? Whatever. Wait, WHAT?

"Why do you think so? Are you out of your mind? Why will I date a guy? And if it's that cocky brat then I'd rather die than dating him."

"Shut the fuck up. I'm trying to sleep here, you annoying fuckers." Yoongi barked.

With that all three of the seniors shut their mouth. Taking it as a cue to leave, Yugyeom and I left the washroom.

I reckon Yugyeom is already battling with a lot of questions in his head but he wouldn't dare to ask me. Good for him.

When I entered the classroom I subconsciously glanced at the last row. There I noticed Taehyung is laughing out loud with some guys and girls. It might be his fanclub. A freaking fanclub for a duck. Unbelievable.

With one last glance I was about to look away then Taehyung stopped laughing. We made eye contact. He had an unreadable expression on his face. I glared but He didn't glared back.

I sat on my desk along with Yugyeom who occupied the next desk. I still can't get why Taehyung stopped laughing and didn't glared back. It's strange. Why am I thinking about him?

Within one minute our teacher stepped in the classroom. It's now pure mathematics class. Again two hours. It's fine as long as it's mathematics 'cause I can do math 24/7 without being bored.

We learned new tricks in this class. I enjoyed it fully. The teacher seems very passionate with his subject. He treated us like those curious children who wanna know the depth of everything.

Now it's the lunch break. So all students left the classroom to go to the cafeteria or other places to hang out or have lunch. Now, it's peace.

"Jungkook, let's go to the cafeteria and have lunch," Yugyeom offered me with a smile.

"Nah, I'm good. I'll take a nap. You go alone," I replied with a bored tone.

"No, Jungkook. I can't let you stay hungry. It isn't healthy for your health. You're going to have something and it's final," he insisted.

"But I'm sleepy, man. I'm too tired to walk. My head is spinning," I half-lied hoping he would go alone and give me some space.

"Oh man, you must be hungry. That's why you're feeling like that. Wait, I'm gonna get your lunch here," he ran out of the classroom.

Is he really that much worried about me? Nobody ever cared for me like that except my family. I guess I finally would be able to call anyone my friend.

'Taehyung was also worried about you yesterday. That's why he woke you up.' My inner voice nagged me. 'No, he wasn't. He did it just to piss me off. Stop taking his side' I stopped my subconscious voice.

"Jungkook, Let's have lunch together."

I heard Taehyung's voice. Didn't he leave the classroom? Most importantly, why would he want to have lunch with me when he has a pretty big fan club to hang out with?

:::::::::::::::

How are y'all doing? Stay dandy! Have sweet moments, Loves!

-Ari