11. Crush

Hello! ^_<

\\\\\\\\\\

"FUCK! J-Jungkook, you taste so fucking sweet!" Taehyung muttered before losing his conscious.

It's nothing new. Whenever he got too drunk, he would pass out.

Hearing the commotion in the dance floor, Jimin snapped his head towards it and found Taehyung laying on the floor unconscious.

He sighed and carried the drunk boy to his apartment knowing Taehyung's mum would be worried if he took him to his house.

Taehyung woke up next morning with an unbearable headache. He groaned at the pain and rubbed his temple. After cursing for a while, he sat up in the bed.

"Here, take the medicine," Jimin said while giving him a painkiller and a glass of water.

He swallowed down the pill and thanked Jimin.

"What happened last night?" Taehyung asked totally unaware of his actions from the previous night.

"Nothing. You were peacefully sleeping on the dance floor like a stupid. And I had to carry your heavy ass. You owe me, bitch." Jimin snapped crossing his arms with a pout.

Taehyung only laughed at his reaction and replied with an 'ok, ok!'

"Yah! Stop laughing. It's not even funny. All bones of my body are aching."

"Oh, do you want me to massage your body?" He asked while wiggling his brows mischievously.

Jimin very well knew what his cousin meant by massaging. So he quickly replied, "NO. I'm absolutely fine."

Taehyung showed his boxy smile and said, "Hmm, that's what I thought."

Knowing he lost the battle, Jimin shook his head to calm down himself and invited the other to have lunch with him. Well, the clock said it was 1:30 pm then.

"Hey, won't you go to university today?" Jimin asked Taehyung while having lunch.

"Oh, shit. Is it Monday today? What's the time now?" Taehyung asked back.

"Oh my, yeah, Today is Monday, stupid. It's 1:40 pm now." Jimin replied to the almost shocked boy.

"Damn. Why didn't you wake me up?" Taehyung hissed.

"I woke up 15 minutes before you." Jimin replied innocently.

"Shit. For you I missed one day." Taehyung glared at him

"Shut the bullshit. It was you who decided to go to the bar on a Sunday night and got high." Jimin snapped.

"Whatever," Taehyung muttered.

"By the way, why did you get drunk last night? It has been a year since you'd been like that," he asked in a worried tone.

Then it hit Taehyung. He had all the alcohol to forget about Jungkook. But now he again came back to the square. He's regretting to miss the university today.

His subconscious is aching to see Jungkook. His mind and heart wants to talk to Jungkook all day, cuddle with the boy, shower the topper with loving kisses. Only his brain is trying to stop him but failing most of the times.

"Come to earth, Tae?" Jimin's voice brought him back to sense.

He shook his head as if he would be able to get rid of his feelings. "Nothing. J-just for fun."

"Did you just shutter? I know you're lying," Jimin stated with disbelief.

"No, I'm not," Taehyung said confidentially but not looking at Jimin's eyes.

"I know you better than you know yourself. So stop convincing me. Did you forget that we promised eachother to share every secrets?" The latter asked with a concerned and dissapointed tone.

He knew Jimin won't buy his bullshit. He knows Taehyung more than anyone could ever. They never broke their promise. But what made him do so today? Is it because he feels attraction towards a guy? He knows Jimin would be the last person to judge him in the world.

"Umm... I've been feeling something towards someone. Whenever I look at his eyes I lose myself. I felt electricity through my spine whenever I touched him.

"Whenever he's around me, I feel like my tummy will bust out. I don't know what's all these. Is it just a crush? Help me, chim." He blurted out all his feelings he'd been experiencing for a week.

It took Jimin few minutes to digest his word. He never saw Taehyung like this. Sure the boy had few crushes before. But he described dreamily about all his crushes to Jimin, never did Taehyung talk about someone with so much emotions. So this was all new to Jimin.

"Did you just say 'he'?" He asked.

"Yeah, chim. It's the topper boy, Jungkook, I mentioned once to you. And it's freaking me out much that my feelings are for a guy." Taehyung tugged his locks with frustration.

"Hey, Taetae, calm down. It's alright. You can't control your feelings for someone. Even if it's a guy, your feelings are true. That's all matters," Jimin replied, trying to assure the boy.

"Am I gay now?" Taehyung asked with horror like a child who exchanged his favourite shoe with another kid.

"What? No. Do you feel attraction for only boys?" Jimin said.

"Ewww. No. You know my crushes were all girls," he pouted.

Jimin almost laughed at his reply.

"Then you're straight but only gay for your lover boy," he said the last part teasingly.

Taehyung hit his arms and glared, "I'm dying here and you're making fun of me."

"Okay, ok. Then you're bisexual maybe. Don't go and try to identify your sexuality. Just follow your heart and love the person for whom your body and mind lose all their sanity," Jimin answered in a serious tone and with a little smile.

"Thanks, chimmy, you're the bestest," Taehyung exclaimed and hugged him like a koala.

"Of course, I'm," he remarked with a duh tone while flipping his imaginary long hair.

Taehyung only laughed in bliss.

***

Jungkook couldn't catch Taehyung's sight even once on this Monday. He kept looking at the back row in every class, where Taehyung usually sits, as if the boy would magically popped out of nowhere in the middle of class.

Jungkook also kept looking at the door of the classroom, his subconscious kept waiting for Taehyung to come to the university. The more time passed, the more he became worried for the latter. The behaviour was so not like Jungkook.

Yugyeom did notice that his friend was kind of lost during classes today. After all classes were over he asked, "Hey, Kook, are you alright? Were you waiting for someone?"

"I'm fine. Taehyung didn't come to the classes today," Jungkook replied absent-mindly.

"Oh yeah. But why do you seem to be worried for him? You said he's your enemy," Yugyeom retorted, totally confused at the sudden mood swing of the boy.

"Nah. I ain't worried. I was just wondering. Forget it. Let's go home," Jungkook quickly replied and stormed out of the classroom, leaving a baffled Yugyeom.

__________

twists are coming.
Till then stay healthy.

-Ari👋