19. Boyfriend

__________

After Bogum explained what exactly happened I gave him a grateful nod as I turned to face Taehyung. I quickly covered his body with my coat as he was shivering and little hair on his arms stood up in cold.

"We should take him to the doctor as early as possible," I panicked as I wrapped my arms around him so that his body could get some heat from mine.

"It guess it's just hypothermia. A nap in a warm bed with hot cover is enough," Bogum just shrugged.

I furrowed my brows skeptically. He raised his hands in surrender, "I'm a medicine student. So you can trust my words." He flashed his student ID.

I nodded in approval as he continued, "Now take your boyfriend home."

Now it's so unusual to hear the word from someone. Boyfriend. Was I being that obvious? Does Taehyung even like me? Do I like him? Of course I do with no doubt at all. Will he ever want to be my boyfriend? Warm blood rushed over my face at the mere thought.

I sure as hell look like a tomato right now, "He isn't my boyfriend." I tried not to look at Bogum as I turned my face slightly, observing the roadside trees.

"Right."

His amused face and mischievous eyes told me that he didn't buy my words.

I fake coughed, "What will happen to Taehyung's car? I can't drive two cars at a time."

Bogum laughed at my sarcastical words, "Well, his car ran out of diesel," I gave him a look as he continued, "No magic! I checked earlier."

"Oh ok, then? We cannot leave his car here."

"No problem. I work nearby. I can fill the oil tank and drive the car to your place if you don't mind," Bogum offered with a smile.

I couldn't help but smile gratefully at him, "Such a nice idea! Thank you so much, Bogum."

"No worries, Jungkook!"

With that we exchanged phone number as I texted him the address. I put Taehyung's arm over my shoulder as I snaked my hand around his lower back lifting him up from the seat. It seemed as if his weight doubled because of his unconscious state. Bogum helped me to open my car door as I placed Taehyung carefully in the passenger seat.

I shut the door as I sat on the driver seat, then buckled Taehyung's and my seatbelt. Bogum was standing by my car window. I rolled down the window glass, "Sorry for all the trouble."

Bogum shook his head with a smile as if saying it's ok and winked, "Take care of your boyfriend."

I flushed and started driving without saying anything else as I saw him laughing hard through the side mirror view.

That was so embarrassing. But then I glanced at Taehyung's peaceful face which calmed my nerves and brought smile on my face as I sped up to reach home as well as possible.

Taehyung's POV

I groaned as I put my hands on the side of my head clutching hard on the locks. Sun rays made my eyes squint as I attempted to open them.

I felt suffocated as if I were kept under heavy loadsㅡ which was true; I quickly figured out as I glanced on the  cover wrapped around me. I looked up to find an unfamiliar ceiling and my body felt hot as I was under at least 5 inch thick blanket.

I looked around only to find Jungkook sleeping on the bin bag across the bed, his head lolling sideways. All of those were just surreal to me.

"Finally! I trudged into heaven!" I shouted with my husky croaked voice as Jungkook flinched and woke up looking at me as if I sprouted a second head.

After blinking for multiple times he gasped and stood up to check my forehead with the back of his hand, "Are you alright?"

There's no way I'm alive, this isn't the Jungkook from Earth.

I tilted my head, "Are you the angel version of Jungkook?"

He burst out laughing, "Don't you remember anything?"

"I remember that I knocked out as I hit my head on the steering wheel." I told him the half-truth as I didn't want to embarrass myself any further.

"Well, I got you from there. A stranger named Bogum found you and called me. Anyway, is your head alright now? I put hot water bag on your forehead last night for fomentation. Is that helped? I heard it does. I didn't saw any cut on your forehead, just your skin tone turned paler than usual. Bogum, a medicine student, informed it's just hypothermia. Sorry, I don't know much about--"

I cut him as he was rambling like a worried sick granny and stretched my hands out, "Help me to get up." And he sat me up. Then, I felt the mattress sink as he sat on the bed.

"First of all, don't worry. I'm alright. Second, thanks a lot for saving my sorry ass. Lastly, I'm really sorry for being a burden." I fidgeted with my fingers not meeting his eyes as the last night flashed through my brain making me dizzy.

Long silence.

I was waiting for him to scream at me or tell me to leave the room or leave me there without giving a care. But I got nothing of those.

"I'm s-sorry," Jungkook choked out, "I didn't mean any of those, I was just...."

I couldn't take it anymore as I nearly had a panic attack. One part of me told me to listen to Jungkook, but the other part wasn't ready to forgive him. Not yet.

"Of course you didn't mean the words! I'm a foggot, aren't I? I go around kissing people 'cause I'm a manwhore, yeah? I do agree, happy!?" I spat as I glared at the wall behind him.

"No! Taehyung! No! That's not what I think. It's just...I was just afraid..." he trailed with broken voice almost on the verge of crying.

"Afraid of what? That I'm a monster?" I couldn't stop myself from uttering venomous words.

"Oh god, no! Please. Just shut up..It's because all of it was new to me," he glanced at me as he bit his bottom lip which was almost enough to change my mind. Almost.

I quickly looked away and snarled, "As if I got so much experiㅡ" Jungkook didn't told me to shut up this time, instead he shut me up by smashing my lips with his alluring ones.