13. Drama

Fast update cz why not ;)

Heartbeat is so euphoric sjksjk I forgot how to breathe.

Ok, let's continue~

[][][][][]

"So we are destiny, hmm?"

As soon as those words slipped off Taehyung's lips, a shiver ran through the spine of Jungkook. Blood rushed towards his face and heart beat increased. An unknown tangling feeling showered all over his body.

He couldn't figure out how to react, how to answer, how to move; scratch that, how to breathe.

He overcame from the uncontrollable nerve system when Taehyung went back to his previous position standing straight in front of him keeping personal space.

"Nah, this is nothing but a coincidence," Jungkook replied with a blank face.

Yugyeom witnessed the scene and the boy seemed confused as fuck as usual. But he kept all his questions to himself to ask Jungkook later.

Taehyung just snickered in the reply, "Let's get started with the mission!"

"Okay!" Yugyeom exclaimed excitedly totally forgetting about Jungkook's confession of hating Taehyung. Jungkook seemed to forget that too.

Maybe because he is too engrossed with the project or maybe his feelings did change without his own acknowledgement. Jungkook just went along with the flow.

The trio went to the science lab to collect equipments. Each of them took different apparatus according to their plan. After they were done choosing, they started planning.

"We gotta plan together to make a better project," Taehyung said.

"You're right, man," Yugyeom retorted.

"No. Can we not make three different projects and represent all of them together?" Jungkook asked with irritation.

"We can but it'll take more time. We only have one week to complete it. If we work together, we can make an awesome project," Yugyeom tried to reason out.

"Yup! Team work makes the dream work," Taehyung said kicking his fist in the air.

Jungkook totally lost the debate and agreed with them nonetheless.

"Well, ok. But where to gather for further discussions?" Jungkook asked.

"We can't discuss in the campus area. Y'know 'cause anyone can copy our idea," Yugyeom said with a serious tone.

"Yeah, Let's talk about this at any of ours home," Taehyung said.

"Not my home," Jungkook retorted quickly.

"But why?" Taehyung asked.

"There's guest," Jungkook lied.

Because he doesn't want to take Taehyung to his home. He thinks the latter might sneak into his home and rob books from his collection when he's asleep. Well, he can be psycho nerd sometimes.