Part 5: Genetic A**h***

The title doesnt make any sense but when this story popped in my mind and I wanted to name each part, this is what I had in mind from the beginning.. took me 4 parts to come to this one!.. well its not exactly how I expected but hope you like it..

Saying it again, its a mature story and will get more strong wordly and depicted in future... But they are our arika😍 so nothing unusual just stretching the boundaries of fan fictions..😀😊

-------

She woke up with the sound of birds and sea at a distance. Waking up without any electrical device, this was the first after she came to Mumbai.

She looked out of the window and was stunned at how magnificent it looked.

The mansion was at the costlier coast of Mumbai, juhu. The sea in the front gave a beautiful scenery.

She stood in the balcony for a while taking the early morning breeze, her eyes strolled to the beach goers and joggers. She gazed at the clock on the wall behind and was stunned, not even 6 Am yet the people were already doing exercise, fitness enthusiast.

She walked back into the room and gazed at her room, temporary room. It felt lively. Her eyes than caught at a dress placed neatly on the small dine table placed at the further back.

It was not there yesterday, she walked towards it and took the note on the top.

"Out fit of the day" it read and knowing the exact cursive hand writing, she brushed her fingers on the handwriting first than on the outfit.

A simple plain blue top and a loose pant. She felt something underneath it and picking the top, she was actually flushed to see he also chose a pair on undergarments for her. She flushed at first but than her inside alarmed her 'how dare he!'. But they looked exquisite, she couldn't help feel the softness of the fabric. She kept her thoughts aside and went inside to take the shower.

The washroom area was so much mesmerizing. Was she really staying in this heaven! Her mind drifted to how he behaved yesterday. Her body still shuddered with those piercing gaze. She felt her heart beats racing again, her stomach felt like butterflies were flying around them.

'wtf! He just hawked at you like a pervert yet you are thinking how weirdly nice it felt!' Her inner self glared.

At least he didn't stole his gaze like most men. He was not at all embarrassed, he was not scared to agree that he did stared at her' she tried explaining to her own self.

'That's not an awe worthy thing, that means he is shameless' her inner self again riposte.

'she will talk it out with him' she quit the debate and finished her shower.

---------

Her breathe was what he felt everywhere on his face. Her gasps and the way she withered under him made him drive himself more harder into her. She moaned louder this time when he thrust more deeper. Her skin so soft under his palms, she felt like a cloud in his arms.

"Tripura" he gasped not able to control anymore, but before he empty himself within her he wanted to kiss and bite the plush of her lips, he bent down to actually take a bite of her mouth but what he felt was softer but tasted weird. He opened his eyes to see why and the reason lied infront. He was humping the mattress and cuddling the loads around and kissed his pillows.

He sighed and fell back on the bed from his elbow. God! She is driving him crazy he has to get her on this bed as soon as possible to keep his sanity intact.

-----

He walked outside his room sipping on his bed coffee which he felt like taking off the bed. Suddenly his eyes turned around to her room. 'she must be sleeping' he thought as he gave a push to the door which went ajar slightly. He peeked inside to see her sleeping but the bed was empty. He was surprised to find her awake before 7. He was going to back away but there she came from the washroom in nothing but just a towel around her body. He stood rooted to the spot.