Part 23: Bliss.

Hey ya...

Yes.. I am here.. and am sorry for being harsh to all of you, no replies.. a harsh reply to.. not being active here more... I know.. its tough.. but currently am focusing on many things together..and this took a side . I did wrote like couple of lines daily but the binge writer within me was not waking up.. it now did and I wrote like half of the update once I woke up.. even posting it without correcting..

May have slight errors.. but hey.. nothing major for sure...

Also.. hope everyone remembers the story line..xD

Here we go

Not edited

--------

Lazing around in a garden, they both sat on a bench under a shade.

A little after lunch, the crowd lessened yet some were moving here and there.

"what next?" she asked after literally completing a nap while he sat there enjoying the way she let go of her insecurities and trusted him.

Her head rested comfortably on his shoulder, fingers entwined together.

"what you wanna do?" he asked instead "our bed's still calling us" he winked. His wink turned into a smile when he saw her blushing but not sulking.

Kissing her forehead, he let his lips brush against the side of her temple.

"You are so one track minded" she pouted yet going back to bed with him was an intriguing option to, she flushed.

"how about a drive?" she asked when a couple passed by on the road on a bike.

"He followed her gaze and actually pondered on the thought.

"A car is better" he turned back to her "I might get lucky once again". He winked at her and she knew she looked like a tomato.

"You are such a bore company" she sulked masking her blush.

"I'd rather call natasha and join her for rest of the day" she shoved her hands inside her pocket to get her phone but he held her and pinned her to him.

"You sure am a bore of a company?" His breathe lingered on her lips, "you seem to enjoy every night with me" he brushed his lips at the side of her cheeks.

"Behave Mr.Khanna" She had her eyes closed, nothing she could think of as a comeback.

'Sometimes its better to remain silent' she decided.

"Why don't you call me karan?" He parted a bit.

She took a deep breathe and opened her eyes.

" 'cause you are Mr.Khanna for me" her cheeks flushed.

"always?" He leaned closer.

"always" she closed her eyes focusing on her breathing process.

She felt his breathe fanning her lips, his lips brushed against her skin again but before he could press them on hers, he was interrupted.

"Bike" she gathered her breathes "please" she played her master card.

Her plea is what makes him do whatever she asks for. Parting off her, he sulked but took his phone out calling his cousins for some ride.

She smiled the brightest when he mentioned about a bike and confirmed the time to.

He couldn't help but admire how her smile was the doer of his heart.