Part 8: Falling for his pervert ways!

... i was so confused with my ownself at the way this part turned out to be!!...😆😅😅 ! maybe I rushed into things!.. but maybe this was needed!.. i dont know.. hope you all are not at all confused with this one....

PS- Strong words used and will be used further to

,------------

Day 3 ended by just being there physically for her. The dress for the red carpet was selected.

Natasha, she sighed. The sweet girl did called her back in the evening and talked to her about literally everything, from her education to her current life. She felt proud of the sweet girl, an orphan Karan adopted on his parent's anniversary after they both passed. She stayed with him but as the realisation dawned upon the small girl that Karan's family was not her cup of tea, she took her studies seriously. Being a superstars sister she got the eye for fashion industry and when she was mature enough, she parted off from Karan and stayed in hostel stating that it will be better. Karan though took this all lightly, he was happy for her moving on and didn't once interfered. She is now a known designer and lives on her own. The bond they shared was never faded and Tripura saw how. Just not being together doesn't mean the love fades.

That part where she mentioned of Karan not reacting to her leaving him shocked her. Was he not affected at all? She wanted to ask him but knowing how well behaved pervert he is, she didn't had the heart to start a conversation with him which will end up being his show at the end of flirting and almost tricking her in his arms and eventually in his bed. Yes, he is so much intriguing and alluring, does he know hypnosis? She must beware.

She strode towards the balcony and let the cool breeze from the sea face calm her. She was now feeling a part of this mishap. Agreeing to all this fancy dress measurement chaos, she has eventually agreed to the parlour treatment he has arranged for them.

He is so bossy and dominating, she has realised. 'He has never forced me though!' The question came up, but he didn't even left you any options to! She realised. He never keeps another option than agreeing to whatever he says.

Her mind wandered back to how he looks. Karan Khanna, out of 10 roads in mumbai, he has his face in almost 6 road's banner. He is so famous and Endorse many brands.

Karana Khanna! The actor on whom half of the country's girls has crush on. She is one of them. Yes, he looked so alluring when she didn't knew him but now as she is staying with him she felt so consious about herself. Wasn't he the one affected by her!? She realised and she felt proud of herself for affecting him!. But at the other end she was getting affected bad to. Real bad.

She don't know how much time is left till she will surrender to his charm. Yes she is getting so lured to him.

Chuckled her inner self, she heard. I wont lure to your charm! She mimicked her own tone. 2 days! 2 days and you are already doing his biding, it kept on mocking me.

She stamped her foot on the ground at the thought of how he talked about the appointment and ended up making her numb with his further talks that she couldn't retort.

------

After the dinner, he held the glass of sweet for her.

"I would love to taste this off your lips" he winked at her with an innocent smile that blood rushed through her, not into her fist but into her cheeks colouring them.

Wiping off the sweet on her lips with a towel he leaned closer and placed a kiss just besides her lips almost touching them, but he brushed his lips slightly to hers and she huffed for breathe.