Part 7: Unbiased feelings.

Day 3 and she was happy that she survived without any casualties! Yeah casualties. She is staying with Karan Khanna and he on the other hand is blatantly flirting with her, not just flirting he has just made sure that he openly say things which might end up making her slap him straight, but that's what he wants she has noticed. She will slap him which will give him an opportunity to touch her in return.

'you are not the only player Mr.Khanna' she smirked with the thought of how her life has turned into this game of cheese. Like literally she has to see where she places her foot, what she says and what she wears. She has nothing to say in the last one. He selects her dress which actually annoys her but at the same time she tried this morning to choose a dress from those big 4 wardrobes of full clothes and she failed miserably to even select one for today's occasion. No occasion as per her knowledge and that's what made her think that why would she wear such classy clothes in home? I mean if needed she'd stay in her pajamas all day long. Hell no! She denied the urge as she has realised he takes great pleasure to hawk her in her nighties which is an tshirt and pajama. The pajama actually gives her bottom a shape which is easier to notice she has realised and she is getting conscious of that but couldn't help slip herself into a lingerie he stuffed in that cupboard, nor she has the heart to sleep into those costly dresses she wears daily.

Today, he lay out a pink dress which flowed from her waist just down her thigh. She looked at it and blushed slightly. 'Was she is in college to wear this?' She chuckled pulling the dress on her front to see how it looks. The off shoulder dress looked pretty on her that she was actually impressed with his choice. 'grrr....' Her inside groaned, 'may god save you' her inside mocked as she waved a bye to her senses.

--------

When she walked downstairs slowly being conscious of her dress to not expose her legs more than they already had. There was even a matching neck jewel of stone beads that he had placed and she couldn't help admire how they went pixel perfect with her out fit of the day!.

He was sitting on his usual chair facing the stairs and his eyes again lingered on her as she descended down the stairs. The way his eyes shone made her flush a bit and steal her glances, the tap of her medium size shoes were the only sound they both could hear and the faint noise of their beating heartbeats. So much affected yet so much restrictions.

The day again started by she muttering under her breathe at the way he served her the breakfast. He glared at her and she gave him a fake smile.

"there's a red carpet event and award show day after tomorrow that is Sunday" he spoke while buttering his bread.

'It was like I was a spy and he was giving an assignment with details' she smirked with a chuckle.

"am honoured that I am the reason of your beautiful smile" there he goes, flirting as soon as she smiled on her own sarcasm.

"red carpet for what?" She asked taking a bite of her toast.

"filmfare" he replied taking bite of his toast.

She almost choked and he handed her a glass immediately rubbing her back. "Sambhal ke" he concerned.

"you mean a real red carpet!" Her eyes turned like saucers.

"there are no categories in red carpet" he chuckled "we have to be dressed and just be there walk a little, look here and there smiling and just walk in" he briefed but her insides coiled, she felt she'd throw up the small bite she just took in.

"you are kidding right?" She shrugged it off.

"why would I?" He raised his brow.

"what will I do at a red-carpet?" She asked totally scared.