Part 11: Trust?

"Trust the words or the eyes?" the Mind asked
"'Trust me" the Heart smiled

-----------------------

She stood under the shower with her tears falling down unrestricted. She was not upset yet her tears didn't intend to stop falling from her eyes.

She sighed at the way the cold water soothed her tensed up mind and cleared it. Her mind drifted back to the dream she saw. A chill ran down her spine thinking at how raw and almost real the dream felt, at how arousing it was. She shrugged the thoughts of and concentrated on her shower instead.

He asked her to get ready as she did exactly that. Walking back inside the room her eyes caught the dress kept on the dine. She took a huge breathe, all of this was not so usual to her but still she was already doing his biding.

Picking up the dress she was lost with how costly the fabric felt. There was no note this time, she pouted.

-------------------

He was waiting paitently for her to walk down. Today was a special day, the one to which he always looks forward to. He rubbed his hands in excitment as he walked to and fro waiting for her.

The soft taps of her slippers had him heed and he turned his gaze at her. 'Gorgeous' Every cell in his body complimented her.

(Her outfit is the one in the picture above)

She walked down the stairs and he kept his gaze on her till she was close to him.

Her eyes were fixed on how charming and handsome he looked in his simple blue shirt and a jean, fresh like the summer morning.

He took her hand in his and gave a light peck to the back of her hands wishing her "Good morning Sunshine"

She blushed with the way his eyes shone with that gorgeous smile of his.

-------------------

The drive towards where they headed was a silent one with karan now and then humming some tune and she looking out of the window wondering 'why he looked so excited from the morning as soon as he lay his eyes on her?'

"we are here" the driver informed and karan got down first padding fast towards her door, he clicked it open.

She felt that gesture of his sweet but still kept a fake smile on.

When she looked around where they reached, she was surprised to see something like a school.

She turned back towards the gate and it read- Divine Child Orphanage.

Stunned with how come they are here she looked at him but now he masked his eyes with the shades.

"Come" he held her hand and led her inside but soon 2 ladies came towards them.

"you are earlier this time!" One of the lady smiled and hugged Karan, surprising her.

"ammm... This is Dr.Tripura Nagrajan" he introduced and the lady who hugged him went in to take Tripura in the embrace to.

Slightly embarrassed because she was not attentive at all but the hug felt so natural.

"so beautiful" the lady looked up and down the length of Tripura's dress. Tripura just smiled in response.

"the kids are waiting" she informed leading them in.

"why are we here?" She finally found her voice.

"charity!" He just casually replied and walked ahead of her.

Her pace slowed down with what he said. ' he doing charity? Why?' She wondered but the yells and cheers of kids from the inside broke her thought.