Part 17: 2nd Aftermath.

A real bad day for me... I lost my data of my primary phone.. than my this phone on which i write suddenly froze... lost half of the update.. but am so happy to write it all back.. and trust me its better than previous that was lost...

slightly 18+.. continuation of the passionate night.

here you go!

----------------

Closing his eyes to engulf sleep was not an variable option for him when she slept with such abundance his my arms.

She looked so gorgeous that, even with his sloppy eyes, all he could do was rest his weight on the pillow and keep his gaze on her pretty face which was turned fortunately towards him.

He had his arm placed firmly around her. Her every slight whimper and touch made him gasp and rethink about how the night turned out to be. When she mentioned about the fantasy, the guy within him came alive and he had to make love to her there, he did. He made sure she was covered within the frame of his bulk, he knew no one will be there at that time but she was his and he can't let anyone see her.

The way she reciprocated to his demands and commands had him shiver internally. Her thick lashes flickering at him and her pretty doe eyes peaking from them were his undoing. She'd wink at him with a smile and say jump off the building and he'd do it. Chuckling at that thought he was back to her when she moaned slightly, making him hiss.

He closed his eyes to supress the wave of hurt that went through him whenever he saw her or felt her twitching in pain. She must be sore, for sure. This was her second and he already made her come 8 times, that thought warmed up his heart.

'too much for her to handle' he smiled at her pretty face placing a feathery light peck on her cheek. Brushing her face with the stroke of his fingers and thumb he gasped at how gorgeous she looked in the dim dawn.

'The first and the Last time he let her Mr.Khanna, get the better of the Karan He was' he gave her a rueful smile before shoving his hand under her and taking her in his arms. She whimpered loudly this time, mostly her sleep was disturbed but he didn't cared, the tears forming in his eyes were what he was focused on..

-----------

The wind from the open window was lingering on her bare back. Her front was comfortably covered in something but her back from down her shoulder was bare and she felt it.

She took a huge breathe in but it hitched midway when she tried stretching her hands. Her body alarmed with the slightest move of her muscles and pain, it yelled.

She shut her eyes hard to suppress the rush of uneasiness ran through her but another breathe played on her face which made her shoot her eyes open.

"good morning Sunshine" she heard his deep voice and when her vision and subconscious went clear, she saw him gazing at her with pure lust and passion. She lowered her gaze blushingly when the flashes from previous night, midnight and dawn came up. Yes, she did looked out to see the sky was painting blue when she passed out after her last outburst.

She nuzzled her head more to his crook, not having it in her to even look at his darting gaze and to even give him a chance to tease her.

"I called you a sunshine but the lazy bone is more of a Late morning" the grumbled chuckle of his that she felt made her pout and him laugh.

"any special reason for this late awakening?" He turned around fully facing her.

She just kept her eyes on him, the way his eyes shone made her heart flutter so did her arousal came into life. 'why was she so affected by him?' Not paying any heed to her thoughts or sanity, she leaned her face upwards and he took the cue to place his lips on hers.