Part 43: Road to redemption.

Day 27

"Famous actor Karan Khanna had a rough exchange with Abhimanyu Rai, See this footage of how Karan Khanna bashed the fellow actor" The Television at the back played the buzzing news. It's been a day since the news is lingering all over the world.

*Frequent huffs and bashing sounds"

"From what we know, Abhimanyu misbehaved with Tripura Nagrajan, Karan Khanna's alleged girlfriend in drunk state" The reporter just said but no footage was shown, thanks to Karan's contacts.

The news again played with the same footage where Karan swung his fist right on Abhimanyu's jaw.

A slam sound resonated with the punch sound on the TV. A sweat filled Karan stood in front of the punching bag in his drawing room with TV on at the background.

How hard he tried to get the thoughts off, he couldn't. Closing his eyes, he held the punching bag resting his forehead on it.

"Come back.. you fucking wh..." Abhi's voice ringed in his ears.

He swung his hand harder and punched the bag with all his guts, images of the previous night flashed.

"You fucking wh..." He was to complete but Karan skipped his steps and gave a hard punch on Abhimanyu's jaw.

"You bastard" Karan's voice loud and roaring as he picked a knocked out Abhimanyu from the floor, he was already swaying half unconscious.

"How dare you!" Karan's voice louder, the veins in his neck swelling with how furious and deadly he looked. His eyes raging red and before anyone could stop him, he swung his fist back and turned his pretty eye blue.

"How dare you talk to her like that!" He repeated, yelling on top of his lungs but before he could grab the again knocked Abhimanyu, Vishal came up and held his arm.

"You back stabbing fuck" Karan gave a kick on his ribs before being pulled by few men, who had a hard time holding back the raging bull. With a hard jerk he set free himself and continued to kick half dead Abhimanyu while everyone tried to hold him back.

"Arhh....." His own voice ringed in his ears.

Punches flied on the bag continuously as he huffed and yelled on each punch.

His vest stuck to his torso with the sweat, his fingers swollen from the continuous punches yet he didn't flinched once. He was hurt, it hurts in his guts.

He was still in the formal pants he wore from the night, the suit he wore was lying on the floor he tossed that night.

He still hasn't seen her from the moment she left. He couldn't, he just couldn't.

His phone pinged for the 100th time in the last 10 minutes but he cared less. His mind was occupied by the voices from the night. The name's Abhimanyu called her with poked his ears harshly, how she must be feeling right now is what he couldn't imagine.

He just stood there, without saying anything or doing anything. He should've interfered the first place but something within him stopped himself.

Why didn't he slapped Abhimanyu or stopped him the very instance he spoke ill to her, he wondered. Maybe, because he was like a small brother to him, Abhimanyu stayed with him, Karan has given him the support when no one did and when he showed his true face, Karan just couldn't comprehend, he was too stunned to even react.

He was so happy, so pleased at how the evening unfolded. Everything happened as planned and he was in the process of making the night more memorable for them, the cake was set, the rings were there, just the wait of few minutes and he would've proposed her but god had to play the games planned.