Part 2: Clumsiness Continues.

P.s- Tripuras POV in italic font

I tried looking for a clumsy tipsys picture!.. fried leenas brains yesterday night...but sakshi mam looks so gorgeous in her clumsy state too man!..😍😍😍😍  the picture is an example... And again thanks for the cover leena.

I have done POVs before but am getting used to this tripura man! She is so savage and I cant help it.. also hope so its not too confusing... Normal font is my (authors) 3rd person POV.. will try and write it in a 3rd person perspective only but her POV is important to...😀😀😀 Well I have decided will post small parts like this to keep the story gripping.. small means its not that small though.. 2k words are not small at all!.. well enough of my rubish.. here you go straight away...

----------

Her eyes turned around as they passed a gate. The gardening was done so precisely, the dim lights around gave the area from the gate to the main door was beautiful that she kept rolling her eyes there. Her view was blocked by a guy and before she could swore at him he opened the door indicating her that they reached.

She got out of the car and stumbled immediately after her first step. Vishal held her arm but withdrew it immediately. She muttered under her breathe pulling the Stoll she had under her plain slippers.

'Divinity' the name plate read as Vishal opened the door for her.

She removed her slippers before entering which startled him. The cold marble touched her feet making her sigh in this warm night. The AC hit her face like anything and an nonchalant moan escaped her lips. It felt great.

When she opened her eyes she saw him. Yes, he was sitting right in front of the door on the C shaped sitting area. She clutched her stoll around herself. He sat there motionless with a shade on. Was he asleep? She couldn't help think. He was dressed to be at a party. A 3 piece suit. Maybe he was down from a party, she kept on talking to herself that it took a cough from Vishal at her back to make her walk forward.

She took baby steps towards him and settled in front of him on the couch.

"I didn't asked you to sit" his voice ran through the hall and startled her. She gasped with the muscularity it had. She shivered slightly before getting on her feet back.

"turn around" he husked and she slowly turned in a circle, was he indicating me to leave? She pondered on the thought to dash out past Vishal when her eyes met the door.

"perfect" she heard his gasp but what was perfect? She was confused. Wait a minute, why was I doing a round? That to on his demand?. I turned back the way I circled not completing it.

I could feel his eyes scan me head to toe as his head followed.

"excuse me" I regained my confidence.

"Very much excused Ms.Nagrajan" he said making me startle again. The way he said Ms.Nagrajan sent a chill down my spine, was his voice always that sexy? I couldn't help think.

"why have you called me here?" I came to the point. "all that I know is we never met each other, Do I owe you anything?" She kept on asking.

Before he could say anything a butler came in with a tray full of delicious food and kept it on the dine at the back of the couch he was sitting on.

"Sir, the dinner is set" he said walking away.

My eyes roamed around when he walked with the tray towards the dine. My mouth watered and a small grumble in my tummy alarmed that I was hungry.