Fantasy 1: On the Beach😉

Yess I am here!.. i know i promised on sunday and failed miserably!.. but trust me.. the vacation just blanked me out!.. i was off from each thought I had and it was actually great!.. tbh I was so lost with the track! That I read few parts just to get going with the pace.. and here I guess I did a pretty job😊😊😊

P.S- 18+ chapter.. strong language and scenes used which may feel odd for the adults to!😅😅

Slightly unedited!..

------------

She never had done what she had done today, That is partying!

She never had done what she had done today, That is partying!. She was from a small family. No excessive luxurious expenses, nor high class friends and surroundings means no parties. She has never been to a club to be honest but it was never her style and types at all. Study was her prime focus and she did achieved her goal by pursuing the career she chose.

Now here as she sat resting her back and head on the soft plump of his chest while he had her caged in his arms was so surreal. They sat on this small hut type thing far from the cottage. He was sitting a bit higher than her and she was in-between his legs and arms. He had this big shawl covered around them but the warmth his body gave her with what she moaned a pleasure within.

The dinner was done and the after party started. Very few people sat around while this guy was playing guitar. It was soothing. Karan swayed with the beats and she swayed to because she was all leaned into him with her head rested on his collar.

He placed frequent kisses all around the side of her face whenever he felt but also when she turned to look at him he kissed her taking her cue to be actually kissed by him.

Few whistles and oo's broke this one kiss which turned her on and she blushed it off deciding not to let him turn her into puddle of blushing mess.

Where was she? What was all this? The way he held her in his arms felt so relaxing. She was his pretended girlfriend yet she was getting used to being pampered! She is going to miss this a lot, she whined. She has 20 days to go yet! She remembered and decided to make most of it.

She turned her head a bit and closed her eyes resting her head on his arms. No matter how she moved, he made sure she sat or to be precise leaned on him like she wants comfortably.

---------

The peaceful sound of the to and fro of waves registered in the back of her head. When she opened her eyes, it was all dark yet all clear.

Her eyes roamed around and all she could see was beach and sea all around. The small roof cover she was in gave her the protection from sand. The soft mattress underneath her felt so warm. She pulled the shawl she had around her more closer. It was windy yet soothing.

Her eyes suddenly crossed across the sand and there she saw what made her heart skip a beat. She was not alone, she realised and when the figure came out of the sea, her eyes turned into a slit with inspection.