Part 15: Compatibility.

I took my time and here it turned out real nice for future parts to!..😉😉

This one's a bit look into what both of them feel about this whole relation and also personally...

Without further adeu lets get into it.

Also many of you wanted it asap so.. a regular size update...

----------

I could still feel his hands on me. His lips caressing my skin. He was a magician, the way he handled me, loved me is really surreal. Love! She chuckled, he is just after my body that's it. She sighed ruefully.

Yes, It does matters. It does affect me that whatever we shared had no name! and all he had me trapped in this situation is because I refused to give him attention.

But it is what it is! He did warned me before. No strings attached. She sighed running her palms through her skin.

-------

Coming out of the washroom, her eyes directed automatically towards the dine and finding an outfit ready she smiled. A beautiful orange top and white leggings down.

Taking the piece in hand she felt the richness of that dress. A note was there for her luck and she took it immediately.

'To the lady who surrendered to me,

Just know a thing, this man will never let any harm come to you.

And also will satisfy you real good'

She ran her fingers like always and blushed at how his tone changes from soft to mischievous within seconds.

He is not offering her love! But at least he is offering her a platter with everything but minus the love on it. It will do with her, she smiled and walked inside taking the dress hugging it to her heart.

He watched her glee reading his note as he did the routine of peek a boo. She was in a towel and his palm itched to feel her skin. He wanted to peel her off that towel and have her. Now that he had made her his it was getting impossible for him to control.

He sighed and again cajoled, he will have his share.

------

She hoped down the stairs like a child filled with innocence. His eyes were fixed on her pretty face which blushed with his gaze. Her eyes fixed down on her steps yet he knew they lowered because of his darting gaze.

He got up like usual and pulled a chair for her. She still didn't met her gaze with his but before she could sit he pulled her and she went straight into his arms. She gasped but he sealed her lips.

She clutched his shirt to support herself but was lost to his dominating lips.

She closed her eyes letting him fill her subconscious with nothing but him.

His hands traversed on her back as he let the softness of the fabric with the softness of her curves register in.

His one hand cupped her face and the other was squeezing her hip. She groaned in his mouth yet he kept on nibbling her lips tenderly.

"good morning sweetheart" he kissed her forehead and it took few seconds for her to settle after the heart felt kiss.

She doubt he didn't loved her, she held his gaze. They had everything in them, passion, patience, lust, even hurt but love is what was missing. She sighed with relief, why? She was grateful that he didn't loved her? Maybe it will be easier for her to move out! She wants to move out, love and marriage is not her thing. She wants to be with her amma providing her the life her appa couldn't.