Chapter 7

Alyssa

It's the season to be jolly. Only, this year I'm not jolly but I am as fat as the man in the red suit. I'm two more months heavier than I was at three months and it is not a pretty sight. I had an appointment with our doctor about a week ago and Elijah nearly passed out when he saw the baby on the screen. He even had to pull over to throw up when we were on our way home.

Can you believe this man kills people for a living and almost passed out 'cause of a baby?'

After that terrible incident that happened in October with me getting shot and shit, Elijah and I started talking again. I keep getting this feeling that he likes it better when we're friends.

I may even like it too but I want more from him. That something more is eight inches...

My leg is healing better each day but to be honest a gunshot hurts more than popping your cherry.

This week has been great so far, only ten more days for Christmas and on the first of these ten days Ms. Isabella drops by the house to tell me that the Christmas gathering will be here.

"With all due respect Isabella no, Elijah doesn't like it when lots of people are here he hates crowds he has anxiety, remember?"

"Of course I remember... he's had it since he was a kid. But with him being the new mob boss he has to take over the things that Vincent used to do."

"I don't know..."

"Where is he?" She asked.

"He's not here, he's in Japan and I don't know when he'll be back. Plus, he said not to call him."

She sighed, "Well, when he comes back just tell him to come talk with me."

I nodded and she smiled getting up. She hugged me and kissed my cheek before leaving.

I groaned. I'm hot and heavy, bloated and big and frustrated and fat.

I can't wait to plop this baby out. Thank God that I'm going to give birth before graduation so that I can attend the ceremony. I can't wait to officially get my degree.

I call Amanda up to come help me do Christmas shopping since I don't want to be in the five days rush set of people. Grant is outside waiting for me so I put on a nice mustard dress to give my baby air, along with everything else to keep me warm and protected from this snow. I pick up my Louis Vuitton purse before exiting the house and getting inside the car.

Grant drove off right away and I relaxed in the back of the car after I greeted him. He screeched to a stop outside of Amanda's apartment minutes later and when she hopped in all glowing and smiling I know what's up.

"Look at you all smiles, you just got dicked down didn't you?"

She gasped and blushed a deep shade of red.

"Well not now but last night, it's been a while," she admitted.

"Well it seems like everyone but me is getting dick ," I grumbled.

We were speaking in hushed whispers as I didn't want Grant to hear us.

"Girl... that's your own fault, but... I know how you can get Elijah eating out of your hand again."