Chapter 8

The loud laughter that erupted around the house on this Christmas Eve night would be enough to let the neighbors know that everyone was drunk. Except me of course and Amanda who doesn't drink. Even Elijah is drunk and I've never seen him drunk before in my life until now. It's actually amusing, refreshing if I must say so as he is clearly enjoying himself.

He's not acting batshit crazy like Franco but there is a certain wildness to his eyes and flushed cheeks. He's letting loose.

"Do y'all remember when Santino got head for the first time? I couldn't believe the boy pissed in the hottest girl in school's mouth," Dante laughed slapping his knee.

Everyone else was so drunk that they ended up laughing too even Elijah which is a shocker.

"I can't believe that he just let go in that girl's mouth. From then on he was called Santino 'golden shower' Rossini," Dante continued him laughing the most. "Nobody wanted to suck his dick after that."

I couldn't help but laugh at both their drunken state and the joke.

"In my defense I really wanted to pee and she couldn't wait. I was young and not used to the feeling? It was so relaxing that I just let loose and pissed in her mouth, I didn't mean to though," Santino admitted and Dante laughed harder.

"That's nasty," I said turning to him and he flicked my hair and I laughed.

Amanda leaned over, "Elijah is watching you, but don't look yet."

When she goes back to her position I wait a bit before looking up to see Elijah studying me. He lifted the beer to his mouth and took a sip before licking the remains from his lip. He blinked before averting his eyes from me.

"Those looks he's giving you..." Amanda said and I rolled my eyes.

I looked at him again. I have never seen him dress so casually. He was wearing dark jeans and a white t shirt with a thin gold chain that rested on top of the shirt. His sleeves were on show and its like I've never seen anything better. Love does that to you.

The ring on his left pinky plus the watch that wraps around his wrist of this same hand are sending me into a frenzy of emotions that I've tried to suppress since I've been living with him again. The lust, the greed, the need, the love, all create a haze around my brain.

Then he looked at me again, this time holding my eye contact, challenging me silently.

There is an array of emotions that swim around in his pools of gold, none that I recognize. He smirked before he took another sip of his beer.

"Do you remember that time Elijah met a girl with a weird snorting fetish?" Franco asked Dante. This plucked Elijah's attention.

Dante laughed out, "She wanted to snort the cum out his dick."

"That bitch was crazy. She said she wanted to snort coke off his tip," Franco said.

I really don't want to hear about the umpteen women Elijah has been with so I roll my eyes before getting up to refill my hot chocolate in the kitchen.

Someone whistled, "You sexy pregnant woman you," Dante said.

I spun around to see him eyes glazed over smiling at me. Then he winked at me subtly. I knew what he was doing and I hate him for it.

I shook my head and gave him the finger.

I returned with my mug filled with the warm chocolate goodness.

"I know every embarrassing detail of y'all's life like the back of my hand... everything, except you Silvio sorry," Dante said and Silvio shrugs.

"And you Elijah do you remember when you were gonna pro.."