Chapter 18

After a long flight, we arrived in Paris, France at about three a.m. We weren't tired though, if anything we were more excited than tired.

He helped me take off my dress as we stumbled into the room, both of our lips occupied by each other's. I kissed him with passion, fire and lust. I loved him and I wanted him and everyone else in France to know that tonight.

He slammed me up against the door and one of my legs involuntarily wrapped around his waist as I tried to remove his dress shirt. I ripped it open when it took too long and shoved him on the bed. I climbed on top of him and straddled him right above the hard on he sported in his slacks. I wasted no time in getting that off too then I rest on his boxer covered crotch. Before he could kick the pants from his ankles he took out something long and silky then he kicked them off.

He grasped both of my wrists and tied them to the bedpost.

"I know you're not here tying me up like an animal ready for slaughter," I said and he chuckled on the skin of my neck.

"I have plans for you Mrs. Rossini, one's that will cause you to loose your mind when you realize you can't touch anything," he whispered as he swirled his tongue in my navel then comes back up to kiss my lips.

As we kissed, one of his hands found its way between my legs and touched the seat of my underwear.

"And don't even act like you're not fucking turned on because you're soaking," he spat.

He pulled me up and snapped open my bra so easily showing me how experienced he was when when doing that. His mouth latched onto one dark bud and I moaned. My hands jerked instinctively to run through his hair but the tie reminded me of the restriction of my hands that sort of taunted me.

He gave both of my nipples the same rough attention. He dragged them with his teeth and bit it hard then he sucks the sting away. When he thought he had enough he starts moving downwards my body.

He kissed and sucked the skin on my stomach before he took one long long lick that ended at the stretch of skin below my navel. I shivered when his hands rubbed my inner thighs before he brought them up to my hips. He rubs his nose down the front of my panties causing a strangled moan to emit from my lips. He smiled up at me clearly amused.

He tapped my thighs before saying, "Lift up."

My body reacted immediately and does what he said. He used his teeth to pull my panties over my hips and down my legs. I kicked it off when it reached my ankles and went further up on the bed. Elijah found a space between my legs as he laid on his stomach. He lifted my legs up and spread my thighs so he could see what he wanted to tease the most. 

He kissed my inner thighs and licked up my wetness that ran down it. I saw him visibly gulp when he looked between my legs.

"Jesus," he breathed and slipped his finger through my folds to collect some of the moisture there. "You are so fucking wet."

He groaned as he sucked off the finger that held the moisture.

My stomach did a flip and I felt it preparing for what was coming.

Elijah pressed his thumb on my clit and started rubbing it. At the same time he was blowing at my entrance causing more wetness to seep out of me.