Chapter 30

Elijah

Seven years later

The jumping of our five year old daughter on our bed is what caused both Alyssa and I to jerk from our sleep.

"Mama, dada, wake up. It's vacation day," she slapped both of our faces.

I groaned and sat up, "What'd I tell you about coming into our room without knocking?" I asked her sternly.

And she hangs her head in shame, "I'm sorry daddy I'm just so happy for vacation," she beamed like a light bulb.

"Alright princesa I'll forgive you but just this once."

She nods excitedly.

"Go get ready," I demand and she jumps down runs out of the room after closing the door of course.

Alyssa climbed on top of my lap and pecked my lips then she smiled, "Good morning."

"Good morning," I rake my eyes over her lovely face and run my hands over her even lovelier ass.

"I wish you would discipline me like you do our kids," she says lowly, seductively.

I hike my brows up, "Because you're a good girl," I respond and she hums before we indulge in a steamy make out.

That was interrupted by the voice at our bedroom door.

"Gross," JT says and Alyssa gets up from on top of me quickly.

God help him.

"I told you to knock before you open this fucking door, didn't I?" I hissed at my eleven year old son.

"I did pops I'm sorry okay? just chill please," he begs and I inhale to calm myself.

"I was just coming to tell you guys that the bathroom near Maliah's room is flooded."

"What!" Alyssa gets up quickly and sprints to the room in record time.

"Jesus Christ that little girl is going to give me grey hairs," I said frustratedly. Maliah Marie Isabella Rossini my princess, but also a pain in my ass.

"If you don't have them already," my son mumbles and I look at him sharply.

"Go get your stuff ready we're going to the airport soon."

I went to check out Maliah's bathroom that was flooded with water.

"I wanted to make Halle swim," she explained as I stared at the doll plunging the toilet.

"Next time you ask mommy and daddy for help," Alyssa scolds her and she nods understandingly.

Alyssa rolls her eyes, "Call the plumber I'll get her ready."

I dial our plumber for the second time this month. The first time being when she flushed her blocks.

Afterwards I go get myself ready for our summer family vacation.