Chapter 10

Elijah

The new year proved to be unproductive for me as I seemed to have done all my dirty work before Christmas. On the other hand it became productive for Alyssa and I as a couple since we started spending more time together. We were learning more about each other everyday and it showed that we were missing out on so much.

Our days were spent talking and catching up and trying to kiss at least every second to make up for the kisses we didn't get to give. Sickening, trust me, I know.

"Don't you have to be at the dealership signing for the new shipment of cars?" She asked.

"Don't you have to be doing your course work?"

"Shut up," she groaned and I chuckled in her neck.

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, not even if I used a Huggies wipes. I'm lighter and happier and everything thing feels right.

My hands crept up her thighs underneath the black T-shirt that she's wearing lazily drawing shapes on her body.

"Did I tell you that I was starting a wine business?"

She turned around to face me, "No you didn't... but that's great."

"Yeah, but I want to launch it after you give birth so you can be my chief executive taster."

"I would be honored," She answers putting her hand over her left breast. I rolled my eyes.

She pecked my lips twice before pulling back. I often wonder how we just fell back into how we used to be. But someone once told me that it's easy to say you're over someone if you're not around them.

Yes I was around Alyssa but we were never close, she stayed away and I did the same.

Alyssa missed me, I could tell. And I couldn't stay away from her, but I tried not to get in her space too much so that what we have doesn't become overbearing.

One minute I'm drawing shapes on her thighs, the next I'm getting down to the floor on my knees and pulling her to the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing?" She asked looking down at me.

I didn't answer I just pulled her closer.

She kicked my shoulder playfully opening her mouth to say something but I don't give her time to respond as I ripped the panties off her and tossed it somewhere behind me.

I looked at her glistening pussy before taking a long taunting lick from bottom to top. She shivered and held my head in place as I continued my torturous play on her.

She lifted her knees so that they were pointing upwards, giving me more access to the sensitive skin between her legs.

She moaned when the tip of my tongue traced around the bundle of nerves. She panted my name in heavy puffs as I sucked on her clit and used my teeth to graze it.

"Always so wet," I muttered fascinated as my index finger circled her opening. She closed her eyes and hissed bucking her hips against my finger.

I blow on her wetness continuing to taunt her, I wanted her to beg.

"Do you want me to continue?" I asked and she nodded.

"How bad?" I ask.

She's getting angry I feel it and I can't help but smile against her pussy.

"Elijah, don't fucking play with me..."

"I'm not," I said tracing her opening with my tongue she shifts her hips at an angle to try to get my face deeper.